Veni, vidi … vendidi

+
Only 1.2 millions?WTH are the pc gamers doing? ;DCongratulations RED,you deserve every praise in the world for your efforts and your amazing game.Next goal:World domination :evil:

Hipnoti said:
I actually registered just to reply this topic!
That really means a lot to us :)Thank you all for your support and such nice words. We hope not to let you down with our future projects ;)
Hipnoti said:
Next goal:World domination :evil:
How did you get the access to our top-secret to-do list? ;)

I want to congratulate all of you who created this EXCELLENT game!!However i have one major complaint and that is that there are some skills that are not working at all.For example The endurance regeneration 25% and the Patinado II are not working.Also tell me please how to post such things in order to get answers

Welcome, IronHeart, have a :beer:Some skills don't seem to work, well that sounds like it could belong in this section:http://www.thewitcher.com/forum/index.php?board=11.0Just click on the "New Topic" button and be sure to add all information that could be useful, and information that couldn't be ;)

Congratulation! Top 100? Good but not enough. :D Let's make it #1, it deserves it. As a start, I recruited another one gamer today just by demonstrating the fields location in stereo 3D... and then Naiad was an instant win. :D

Congrats to you, CDPR!This success has shown brightly for me. I love the Witcher, and I love GOG as well. You guys really surprised me, for your first game you did a phenomenal job, and you deserve a heart-felt thank you from us, your fans, as well.Thank you for putting out such a good game. I look forward to seeing what your other projects turn out to be, and I am sure they will be as high quality as TW is.-Cym

I have always had faith in you guys xD From the start. Congratulations CDPR, the "number one" developer of 2007-2008-2009 :)

Thank you all for your kind words. We are very happy to see you happy :beer:And as I said before, we hope not to let you down with our future projects :)

As a proud owner of BOTH the EE and a Collector's Edition - as well as having bought a copy for a friend - let me give my congrats on a job well done to CDP Red. You've earned it.Keep Tages off my system and you're guaranteed at least another sale whenever you ship WITCHER 2.SirV

Grats lads!Now, what about that Witcher 2 for PC? hehe with the same enhanced combat as for consoles. :) No vacation for you lads, get back to work!

I decided to buy the Enhance Edition (even if I already have the standard one), but it's now quite difficult to find it in the major online shop: the publisher should try to give again more copies to shops. ;D

Top Bottom