[W2, W3 Spoilers] Geralt's children.

+
Hello,

As someone noticed one note from Oxenfurt mentions that Geralt may be able to have children. I wonder the reason why this side line was cut? Those alchemists quest in Flotsam seemed undone for me, and now dead end in W3? Does anyone know what the concept was?

Source:

I was wondering when someone else would mention that note.
Does anyone know what the concept was?
I once asked a member of the RED team about this. As far as I know, it is a small, mysterious -- and likely intentionally tantalising -- Easter egg carried over from the previous game. I don't think it was intended to signify much more than that, since the mutagen in question mayn't have actually succeeded. . . . After all, those two alchemists weren't exactly geniuses.

I'm surprised that rewards from O'Dimm doesn't include curing sterility in Geralt ( or/and his LI). He seems powerfull enough to be able to do that...

W1 spoiler:
What about the "She's no night owl." (I think it's called) quest?
The person, if you finish the quest with wine, has her feeling like a person who just got pregnant would.

I'm surprised that rewards from O'Dimm doesn't include curing sterility in Geralt ( or/and his LI). He seems powerfull enough to be able to do that...
good point, kinda made me wonder on if G.O.D didnt give geralt that option as a reward because he already knew geralt could do it, maybe he didnt offer because geralt had ciri already and with his main love interests being sorceresses geralt probably wouldnt want to know or be able to do it at that stage

Top Bottom