Weather need nerfing

+
Weather need nerfing

I just notice when a non gold card affected by weather and it pass to the next round (either by monster passive ability or by adrenaline rush) it's automatically return to its original value, you it's logical if the card still give you 1 point but it doesn't make sense if you buff the card up (after it was affected by the weather) and then it return to its lower original value.

Weather is the only truly reliable counter to resurrection-heavy decks and promotion-heavy decks. I feel like all three things should be balanced at the same time, otherwise any potential tweaks may fix one issue while making another worse.

Keeping buffs in such a situation makes less sense to me. It would really mess with the balance, no matter how they'll patch it in the future. But maybe they'll add a silver card that restores buffs to their previous state (that would be okay with me).

Just don't invest too much in one card, it's a bad idea. Play more flexible then you don't need to worry that much...

Ingsoc85 funnily, I think this is a good thing. This way buffing your card to win the round but lose the buff on the next one has more weight, and you have to make a choice.

It is a tough decision, but not an unfair one.

Devs have said that weather counters are coming. Currently NR and SCO get destroyed by weather.

the only thing that can counter weather deck is clear skies and maybe d-bomb but then hardly anyone is taking those things. i carry clear skies only because of the monster decks and i must say that won't save your. if the guy has multiple weather cards. you are pretty much screwed unless he has a bad draw.
that doesn't mean you can't win against monster weather deck. if u by any chance get your clear skies then its all about tactics and attrition. luckily i have several pretty good gold cards which can sometimes turn the tide sometimes but for novice players its very hard to deal with that. not to mention you are only taking one of those 2 cards because of the monsters.
anyhow i'm against destroying the monster weather deck but it could be smart to introduce cards like griffin which clear one row. that in my opinion would be perfect. its always better to get rid of one unit card rather than one special card.

Master_Kenobi;n6958860 said:
i carry clear skies only because of the monster decks .

Same here. With the monster decks, most people use the gold cards and then pass to make sure one stays on the board for the next round. I usually win that round and let them use their weather cards on the second round, saving my cards that get effected by the weather for the last round. That way, if they still have any in their hands, I can then use my clear weather card to save the day! :)

Top Bottom