Welcome Thread [Archive]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.

Me with brown hair the way i am now.(29)

Long ago.(22)

Very sweet face, Myari /> and, BTW, those who always people aren't weirds, they are great people ;)/>... (and also sadly few)

Hey there! Guess I'm late to the party but The Witcher 3 is the next big RPG I look forward to and as my excitement grew I felt the need to discuss it.

I am a Bulgarian student and hardcore gamer, but Im'm interested mainly in storytelling in general (be it gaming, literature, cinema). That said it wouldn't come as a surprise that I admire the previous two witcher games and consider the second one of the games ot the generation. Both the Witcher 3 and Cyberpunk 2077 are gaming dreams come true for me and I look forward to talking about them with you guys.

Hey, welcome to the forums *wave* Your interest in storytelling is similar to a lot folk here, so you're not late to the party at all. There's also a CP2077 forum, you can use the same login for this site. Have fun, dude.

Haven´t posted much here yet, but the community in these forums is quite awesome. So I thought: why not?

Here´s me during vacations a couple of years ago.

And here´s Gandalf the White!

gedierond said:
Haven´t posted much here yet, but the community in these forums is quite awesome. So I thought: why not?

Here´s me during vacations a couple of years ago.

And here´s Gandalf the White!

Que lindo sos, pibe! Parecés macanudo ;)/>

Hi.

I came from a Polish version of this fine establishment. Main reason is to practise my 'written' English 'cause I become a little rusty in this regard. I hope it's gonna be fine experience. :]

I also like spinach. I'd kill for spinach.

Hey, welcome, and I agree- spinach is just great, haha.

Good luck with your writing =) We're friendly enough here, so you'll definitely get some help.

Hi,
I'm currently playing TW2 again and started to read the books.
Besides playing games and reading books I also like to listen to music, hike, cook,... :)

Hi there! I'm Chiara and I'm from Italy, I like both books and games!
It's been a long time since I've registered here but I overcame the shyness and so...here I am!

Anyway, sorry if my english sucks ;__;

Hi everybody.
I came from a Polish version of this forum. I'd like to practise my English in writing. In real life I study hard chemistry.
I hope that I'll have many fun here. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom