Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic [Archived]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Little advice-you should avoid ASOIAF related stuff...'Cause, 'internet is dark and full of spoilers' :censored:
I'm already doing this. :teeth:

Except for a friend of mine who, seeing me reading A Clash of Kings, accidentally told me the death of a character...
"Oh I watch the tv series too, what do you think about ******"

Me:

Except for a friend of mine who, seeing me reading A Clash of Kings, accidentally told me the death of a character...

Me:

Well, that is insensitive friend :D
My friend asked me to spoil him the tv show-he didn't want to wait for HBO to finish it, and he's not book lover :)
But problem is that in a few years show will spoil unfinished books :wallbash:
Hurry up, George!

Last edited:
Why do people have to train with their glasses on? It - is - dangerous.
And when they got hurt, of course they blame all but themselves. Mah...

Did you remember when I recommended you to read The First Law trilogy? Well the number of pages increases book after book, from 680 to 805 (following italian versions, don't know about the original ones, but I think they are not too far).
I still recommend you to read it, but I don't know if you agree.

:wat:

Crap, oh well, will check them out anyway :p

The desktop site now says "Access cannot be granted" as if I weren't old enough to go onto it...what, 19 suddenly is younger than 18?

The desktop site now says "Access cannot be granted" as if I weren't old enough to go onto it...what, 19 suddenly is younger than 18?

Here's an explanation, hope this helps.

The Web site sets cookies on your system to indicate whether you passed the age gate and other things. If you view cookies in your browser, you'll find all of them under "cdprojektred.com". Something like this:

The "cdp_witcher_gate" cookie, for example, says whether you passed the age gate for the Witcher forums. If it's 1, you passed; if it's 0, you didn't, and you'll get "ACCESS CANNOT BE GRANTED" in large unfriendly letters. You'll be allowed in or barred forever, at least as long as the cookie stays there.

To try again, just delete the cookie.

Me:

Something similar happened to me. A friend spoiled a character´s death to me, although I fortunately didn´t take him seriously... I thought he was joking because, how could he be such an ass?
Then I watched the episode, and it turns out he actually was an ass!!!!

Something similar happened to me. A friend spoiled a character´s death to me, although I fortunately didn´t take him seriously... I thought he was joking because, how could he be such an ass?

"Lesson of the Day" material right there! :lol:

My friend asked me to spoil him the tv show-he didn't want to wait for HBO to finish it, and he's not book lover :)
Hurry up, George!

Can't you see? he is busy describing food.

---------- Updated at 10:51 PM ----------

Why do people have to train with their glasses on? It - is - dangerous.
And when they got hurt, of course they blame all but themselves. Mah...

Humans will be humans...

Not only that, we're approaching 2210 pages of crap! Doesn't it make you proud of how long this digital tavern has lasted? :troll:

Hurry up, George!
She did it accidentally, and begged my pardon a lot of times, we solved it with a smile... and me trying to forget what I had heard. ._.

That was rude, dammit. Some people like to do this for fun... why.

Anyway, shopping day! New stuff from comic book shop... :teeth:

I don't think all conversations here at the Bear are "crap". I've had really interesting conversations around alcohol in real life and the Hairy Bear was the equivalent here at the forums.

If we see the tavern as a conversation dumpster then yeah, we will just post crap. But not so long ago the Bear was more of a den for discussion about life, within a game forum. That's the real reason for this thread extending to over two thousand pages.

Times change. Interests change.

I don't think all conversations here at the Bear are "crap". I've had really interesting conversations around alcohol in real life and the Hairy Bear was the equivalent here at the forums.

If we see the tavern as a conversation dumpster then yeah, we will just post crap. But not so long ago the Bear was more of a den for discussion about life, within a game forum. That's the real reason for this thread extending to over two thousand pages.

Times change. Interests change.

I was being sarcastic. :p

Some people like to do this for fun... why.

There are also those who are saying something as if they aren't spoiling anything, but they actually really are.
"You'll see, something will happen soon. I won't say what though." And then you already know what's coming just because they said that.
(I always guess correctly based on those innocent hints and it sucks :p).

Can't you see? he is busy describing food.
Good point :D
Also...
Mereen plot...Mother of dragons, breaker of chains etc,etc...must gtfo from Slavers bay as soon as possible...:wallbash:

---------- Updated at 01:34 AM ----------

Anyway, shopping day! New stuff from comic book shop... :teeth:
Sergio Bonelli editore :unworthy:
Zagor, Dylan, Mister No-heroes of my childhood...Are they still popular in Italy? It's their homeland after all ;)

Ugh. I just spent 1 hour frantically turning the house upside down to find my railcard.

Finally, I found it underneath the paper in my printer. I am so relieved ;;;;;;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom