Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic [Archived]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are we back to alcohol again? Meh...

Yeahhh....

Aren't you bored about alcohol and cats?...

Wait... Am I??

I'm obviously doing something wrong then.

It's not too late to start drinking, Reptile !

All this stuff is making me glad I can't drink! :lol: Damn medical conditions, eh?

It's ok, there is coffee. *pats*

Don't like it, change the subject, each one of us has the power her to influence the thread....

Ok ! Let's talk about Ciri !
...what ? Where is everyone going ?

Err.... how about.... what happens if two Ciris travel to the same point in time ?
And would it be possible to amass an army of Ciris that way ?

Wouldn't it destroy time and space, but if not...oh well, i'll be aware of massive decrease population of monsters.
Idk her story, so don't blame me for stupid comments.

Now to bring back this thread to usual programming, Ciri kitty and myself:

View attachment 7996

Nope...i like cats and all, but...come on...it's like a drug now, but only through internet.

The only "strong" alcoholic beverage I´ve ever enjoyed drinking is tequila, and only in small doses. I enjoy a good beer much more, as well. I also like some wines, but only those which tend to be kinda sweet.

The thing with those strong drinks as vodka, gin, etc, is that only very good brands are bearable (at least for me), while poor quality brands are absolutely undrinkable. Poor quality beer may be meh, but it can be drunk and almost enjoyed if it´s very cold and you´re very thirsty.

Want to talk about cheap vodka? Aristocrat, $15 for a half gallon, sounds amazing to high schoolers.

After drinking that shitty vodka straight for two years my insides were toast. Didn't touch, or rather couldn't touch any alcohol for over a year after graduation because of that stuff.

Ok enough internet for today.

View attachment 8000

I'll just head off, need to go sleep early, otherwise, i won't be able to make my proposal during the night with the Americans....

Attachments

• c3fd94b165ac7c9861bdd3e030ced91c.png
    c3fd94b165ac7c9861bdd3e030ced91c.png
    11.9 KB · Views: 34
Watched the newest trailers of the last couple of weeks/months and must say, way too few original ideas as always. Remakes of fairy tales for the umpteeth time, sequels and prequels without end. Only half decent trailer was Kingsmen to me, still a bit disillusioned from the Hobbit and thus sceptical, also very in the case of Star Wars and Jurassic Park.
Any kind of movie that you would like to see, which hasn't been done?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom