Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic [Archived]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy birthday! @Alan989

I suppose that's one way of informing customers that your vodka may contain trace amounts of semen.

Yoa wanna say I drinked sperm all the time. Well it tastes gud atleast. Feeling better than before, keke. :hai:

I drink it right now. Ho! Cheers!

Last edited:
When Angry Joe visited Poland to play The Witcher 3, he decided to stay one day longer to have a meeting with his polish fans. While I personally was unable to attend, my friend was there and he recorded most of it. The video is not public yet, because we want to add polish subtitles first. Obvously there were a lot of questions about The Witcher 3 (he gives some bits of his impressions as well, though nothing embargo breaking), but he talks about many different things as well, which is why I didn't post it in The Witcher 3 News. Because I like you guys, I will give you a link to the prerelease version of the video. It's over one hour long, so better make sure you have a plenty of free time. Have fun!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zEcnEuXtXCg

When Angry Joe visited Poland to play The Witcher 3, he decided to stay one day longer to have a meeting with his polish fans. While I personally was unable to attend, my friend was there and he recorded most of it. The video is not public yet, because we want to add polish subtitles first. Obvously there were a lot of questions about The Witcher 3 (he gives some bits of his impressions as well, though nothing embargo breaking), but he talks about many different things as well, which is why I didn't post it in The Witcher 3 News. Because I like you guys, I will give you a link to the prerelease version of the video. It's over one hour long, so better make sure you have a plenty of free time. Have fun!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zEcnEuXtXCg

Thanks, man. Guess I know what I'm doing for the rest of my evening...

On another note...my sign up date to the military became earlier. It is on 7th of June...so when that day comes...I'll be gone for 4 years...due to my contract.

Good luck SerieLis, stay safe!

I turn 26 today: Positively ancient!

I tend to be a bit late to the party, happy belated birthday! Hope it was fun!

----

On a lighter note... I thought I'd boast. I got to eat some damn good food today:
Craw fish boil, complete with potatoes and corn. Man, that corn sat in a cyan pepper juice for awhile, it lit me right up. Couldn't help it, had to eat some more!! So flavorful! My hands burned from diggin' in for an hour afterwards. Soooooo good!!

Attachments

• crawfishprecooked.jpg
    crawfishprecooked.jpg
    131.3 KB · Views: 50
  • crawfishpostcooked.jpg
    crawfishpostcooked.jpg
    122 KB · Views: 44
For a moment there it looked like cockroaches...

My mother in law is visiting so we have to take her places, that means no sleeping in for me this weekend. At least there's wine and whiskey and she always brings plenty of chocolate and marzipan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom