Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic [Archived]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
How do elves taste with tea? I hope they don't have onions...

They don't taste much different from humans. And onions would be disgusting with tea.

---------- Updated at 09:23 PM ----------

Stop talking about yourself in third person. We are just plebs here and not coomfortable with the royal court.

I was actually referring to the Queen, not myself. But I'm sorry if I offended any plebeians :)

So earlier I went to my cellar to get some batteries and I saw a rat...

I jumped out and locked that shit real quick and now I have two choices.

Leave the rat and hope it disappears or go in with a BB gun and try drowning it in a box full of water.

Leave the rat and hope it disappears or go in with a BB gun and try drowning it in a box full of water.

Wait, BB gun? I thought everybody had an armory in their bedroom in the US.

How luckly you are! So Falka has the courtesy to visit you and then you run away?

:cirisad:

Victor rat traps. Any hardware store will have them. I get the best result by setting two traps back-to-back, so a rat who springs one trap will blunder into the other. Also, the best bait is a raisin smeared in peanut butter. Peanut butter is like eau de cologne to them. Raisins are hard to pull off without triggering the trap.

Leaving the rat alone is a good way to end up with lots of rats. Females are their colonizers. They leave the nest already knocked up by their brothers, and then they go looking for a new place to raise their first litter.

Last edited:
Welcome to the bear. Now have a drink and stop talking about the game, there's a whole forum out there for that.

But IMHO NG+ is the opposite of manning up ;) Now bottoms up!
Afraid I've ran up my tab already & I'm going to get flogged if I don't pay up alright. It's simply not fun being flogged whilst sober, everyone knows that. But you know what they say, why buy tomorrow what you can buy today!?

Yeah though, I overwrote my 1.08 NG+ file which has made me hesitant to start HoS. If anything goes wrong I can just load up a normal save, so no worries.

We also flog for Sobriety in the Bear, so you're about to get one of those Difficult Decision moments. I'll give you a hint though, some people have been running up tabs for years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom