Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic [Archived]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
*emerges from shadows*

Well, at least you can drink coffee... I can't stand it.

Same here. I can't even stand coffee-flavoured food.

What is this blasphemy!!!! Coffee and all coffee related products are amazing. Coffee chocolate.... now that is a brilliant invention. Yum.

Let's calm this place down a bit and watch something extremely terrible yet also funny.

[video=youtube;Rn51OEK-L3M]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rn51OEK-L3M[/video]

While it pains me to agree with pciri... Yes, coffee is life. I'm already a barely functional human being, don't know how I would be without coffee.

@EmperorZorn would be proud of you, Ciri. :faith:

I wonder what he's doing these days. Probably working on some cirious project. :)

I myself prefer tea with mint leafs. Loving it.

I'm sure he would!

I'm also quite partial to peppermint tea. It goes very well with cakes so it's good with afternoon tea :')

---------- Updated at 08:03 PM ----------

What's all this? Coffee? No, thank you. I'll be back later, when everyone's a bit less sober.

How about an Irish coffee? Is that alcoholic enough for you?!

... hmmm ... tornado warning ... this could be problematic ...

EDIT: Still here, went south east of us. I need a drink.

Last edited:
@PrincessCiri - not that I'm wanting to encourage coffee vs tea wars, but Long Island Tea wins out on the "alcoholic versions".

@Rawls - well dodged. It's bad enough getting typhoons, but at least our warnings get measured in days, not hours, and they don't change direction that much.

I've found that long island iced teas are not only fantastic, but frequently lead to needing MORE coffee in the morning. So it's a win-win. So ... if your not gonna drink that ...

I've found that long island iced teas are not only fantastic, but frequently lead to needing MORE coffee in the morning. So it's a win-win. So ... if your not gonna drink that ...

We're still talking about coffee?

Well, whatever... I will just drink this instead

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom