Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic [Archived]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
What were you doing with roses?

Uh... I... erm...

Well, what's wrong? Something in your mouth? Did you perhaps drink an unusually hot cup of coffee that burned your tongue? :harhar:

C-Can't .... can't a man appreciate a beautiful flower once in a while ?

Although - forget what I just said. Roses are assholes.
And if a woman expects me to pluck those killing machines for her, she better.... -oh look, I found coffee !

*sips from the cup*

...yeah well, I was doing garden work and shizzles.
Forgive me that last part, I'm still working on my ghetto speak.

And if a woman expects me to pluck those killing machines for her, she better.... -oh look, I found coffee !

*sips from the cup*

Oh really? Who were you trying to pick up? :lol:

"shizzles"? Speak proper English, man!:troll:

*sips from the cup*

Long time ago, I had a dog who was a digger. Anything I planted, he would dig up. So I planted roses. Figured that would slow him down. No, he dug those up, too. So I got the thorniest damn rose in the Sunset Guide. Same day I planted it, I looked out and saw dirt flying. When I went outside, there was Shadrach prancing around with this vicious rosebush in his mouth, pleased with himself as he could be.

Dogs make up for not having much in the way of hands, with an amazingly dexterous mouth. But to this day I can't figure how he didn't cut himself up on that bush.

Long time ago, I had a dog who was a digger. Anything I planted, he would dig up. So I planted roses. Figured that would slow him down. No, he dug those up, too. So I got the thorniest damn rose in the Sunset Guide. Same day I planted it, I looked out and saw dirt flying. When I went outside, there was Shadrach prancing around with this vicious rosebush in his mouth, pleased with himself as he could be.

Dogs make up for not having much in the way of hands, with an amazingly dexterous mouth. But to this day I can't figure how he didn't cut himself up on that bush.

I had a dog who were hunting hedgehogs in our garden, catching them by the thorns. Luckily, every time we were able to rescue the pooor animal, and the dog almost never wounded himself (just one time, a little).

Are you suggesting that I should get a dog and train it to pluck roses ?
Because that sounds like an awesome plan ~

Not to mention what a great chick magnet it´d be!!

Doesn't need to pluck roses at all. Just make sure it's a puppy of a decently sized dog (like a German Shepherd - not one of those rat-sized abominations) and you'll get all the attention you could ever wish for.

Doesn't need to pluck roses at all. Just make sure it's a puppy of a decently sized dog (like a German Shepherd - not one of those rat-sized abominations) and you'll get all the attention you could ever wish for.

Well you do that then teach the dog to bring roses to ladies.

Or the mightiest animal of all, the dachshund, very very practicied diggers, the best friend of many species

Ah, my favourite breed. I had a dachshund many, many years ago and she was the most friendly, caring and good-hearted dog I've ever met. Pity that every time my family starts the "let's have a dog" discussion and I reply: "Sure, let's get a dachshund!" I get looks like this:

Noone understands my love for those dogs, I guess...

:sad:

I know normally this is strictly off topic but...

I've decided to replay the first Witcher now you won't believe it...
In my sick attempt to do this with FCR on Witcher difficulty I've managed to die 3 times in a row at the end of chapter one by.... Getting stabbed by the last peasant with a pitchfork... Did I mis the mods note where it says Geralt has an unnatural attraction to pitchforks?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom