Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic [Archived]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Best hangover cure is to start drinking again.

So was it maintenance, all the guys in the girl's room, or DB's professing her love that sent the forums down?
All of the above ! Wasn`t in the girl`s room and also missed the part about Db`s love professing so that may have played a big part as well .In fact they may have been THE reason .

The best cure for a hangover is not to over indulge . I learned that from having only 1 hangover in my life ......never again .

I know what you mean @Tommy. Though I have over indulged more than once. It only happens when I'm with one of my best friends. He lives far away, so whenever we meet, we drink too much. Well sometimes.

I remember one particular hangover. We were drinking Rum. With Cola. I've hated both Rum and Cola ever since. And I have never drunk as much, since that time. It was the worst. The whole next day was wasted.

I was having the runs yesterday (still a bit today), probably what broke the forum. Good thing it hit during the weekend, too. Anyway, carry on.

Most of the time it depends on what you had before or after that yoghurt.

And whether or not the yoghurt was still alive by the time it reached the stomach.
(But yes, it depends on the cause. Sometimes a pitched battle between Good and Evil Bacteria inside your gut is good for your health, other times not).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom