Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic [Archived]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.

It's so cold in my house I can see my breath when I breathe. That's not meant to happen indoors T___T
At least Leeds is warmer than the rest of the North, I heard Manchester is meant to be -10C tonight? Scary.

I'm going to try making lots of tea and huddling around my tea cup. Maybe that will warm me up...

It'll help for sure. I do the same with cappuccino in the winter. You could also use your underwear model/breakfast maker you keep locked up in your closet. Skinny guys usually have fast metabolisms and are warm to the touch.

Can't you be sympathetic JUST ONCE you're so....... mean........... it hurts my soul

So many dots in some places. And then lack of dots where they should be. Why? It is really bugging me. WHY?

I mean why is it bugging me? I'm losing my shit today.

Been trying to get some of my University friends to do that damn team project we're supposed to do, for the past couple of days. It's not happening. One guy says he has a fever. The other guy says that his heating is broken and he has to fix it. We're going to miss the deadline. Plough it all I'm watching a movie. And I'm having a drink. Just by myself. Don't give a damn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom