Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic [Archived]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of lovely weather ... check out this picture I took while on vacation with my wife. If you ever get a chance to go to Los Cabos, Mexico, do it.

It seems like we were far less insane while complaining about Geralt's face in the early days or Yen's hair after the SoD trailer. Incredible that the only place to have a civil discussion is the Hairy Bear.

Far more entertaining game today than FCB-FCB. Sevilla 3:0 Fiorentina atm.

Need a drink.

I was so tempted to have a mixer with breakfast. And that is not even a joke, I actually would have if it wasn't for the fact that if I have even a drop of alcohol, I can't drive and I have to go out later.

I think I'm going to do it tonight though. Drink and play The Witcher 1, sounds fucking great to me, hopefully I don't go overboard and then end up making the wrong decisions :p

I'm going to spend my evening watching the BBC's live coverage of the UK election. And praying the Tories get kicked out of Westminster.

I'm going to spend my evening watching the BBC's live coverage of the UK election. And praying the Tories get kicked out of Westminster.

Meh.....Labour is just as bad to be honest. Over here it's either one group of crooked assholes or that other group of crooked assholes. There's not much difference.

Meh.....Labour is just as bad to be honest. Over here it's either one group of crooked assholes or that other group of crooked assholes. There's not much difference.

I know we're not allowed to discuss/argue politics here, but I strongly disagree that Labour are just as bad. Economically they might be neo-liberal, but they have much kinder social policies compared to the nasty Tories.

edit: oop.... should i just delete this oorrororor can we move on

---------- Updated at 10:29 PM ----------

Oh, I don't blame you. It's obviously .782's fault.

Oi! My name isn't .782!!!

Disussing politics is like discussing the best pizza toppings - it can only lead to bloodshed.

By the way the best pizza topping is olives and anchovis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom