• all remove content that made you excited about the game in the first place

Votes: 30 65.2%
  • complete lack of performance for console players

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • I'll explain in the comment section

Votes: 7 15.2%
  • the Judy shenanigans

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • the Judy shenanigans & all remove content that made you excited about the game in the first place

Votes: 6 13.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The sheer amount of quest/story content that got cut, as you play along you star to notice that a lot of the story is cobbled together by hot glue and tape, its a mess.

Life paths don't do anything at all it is not even the illusion of choice(reminds me the ME3 Endings). Clearly a lot of the side gig where meant for better story branches, instead we have a huge number of them, that oddly dont add anything to the main story, fixers or world.

And to say the least you can see the scope of what was original the vision of the game in the Jackie section, but then as soon as the montage hits the jig is up, and what you get is a straight line lazy Noire story.

Oh and BD's so much for them right, you have sellers, was shown off as this amazing thing.... and nothing just look how pretty, shallow and husk.

1. This is a negativity-focussed thread with little redeeming value. It has no constructive criticism to speak of.

2. It has a significant anti-gay agenda in the poll. This is not allowed here.

3. It adds little to any conversation that is not already here and the OP neither makes an argument, nor sustains it.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom