What are you waiting for from CDPR ?

+

• I am not waiting for anything from CDPR until Cyberpunk 2077.

Votes: 4 8.2%
  • I am waiting for the expansion packs but I am not waiting for the RedKit 2.

Votes: 14 28.6%
  • I am not waiting for the expansion packs but I am waiting for the RedKit 2.

Votes: 2 4.1%
  • I am waiting for the expansion packs and the Redkit 2 even if that will be in 2016.

Votes: 24 49.0%
  • I am waiting for the RedKit 2 but I will not wait more than 3 months.

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • I am waiting for the RedKit 2 but I will not wait longer than 2015.

• I am waiting for the RedKit 2 but will not wait much longer and move on to other games.

Votes: 2 4.1%
  • I will not wait for the expansion packs or the RedKit 2 and move on to other games.

• Total voters

I wonder if CDPR is putting the right effort in the right things and not wasting time and effort on the wrong things. Maybe a poll can help to show what we are waiting for.

Patch 1.07 and NG+ (a simple NG+ that doesn't involve enemy scaling or anything beyond replaying the story without losing my gear and levels). Beyond that, I just want them to allocate resources into making the two expansions as rich and fulfilling as possible.

Don't worry man.If there is a trustworthy video game company out there that understands and cares about gamers that's definetely CDPR, so have a little faith and patience.

OP just say that you want Red Kit. You asked us what we are waiting for but all you included were things about Red Kit. I just want NG+.

I am waiting for first Expansion + RedKit 2 in 2015, and second Expansion + Enhanced Edition in 2016.
Only then - Cyberpunk 2077.

I'm waiting for the Expansions (mainly Toussaint) and RedKit 2. I think RedKit 2 should be released as soon as possible, because mods boost a game's popularity and lifetime by a lot! But it shouldn't get in the way while making the expansions, so yeah, priority for me is expansions.

I'm also waiting for a dev to say there will be more Ciri content in the future of W3. But i think my wait for this one will be looooooooong.

I don't want the Redkit until CDPR is done with all the major game fixes. The last thing we need is mods that won't work because of a major game revision.

I wonder if CDPR is putting the right effort in the right things and not wasting time and effort on the wrong things. Maybe a poll can help to show what we are waiting for.

I went for the hot pink option, as usual, but I'm feeling no pressure personally, I've no need for anything from the REDs other than to keep doing what they're doing, though I'd echo the others in heavily prioritising Redkit.

Weren't the REDs in crunch mode for a ~year before launch ? Shouldn't we let them recharge their batteries ? They need to be strong for the imminent cyber-surgery. ;)

Graphics, graphics graphics. Never had any serious problem with bugs and glitches. I only miss the "pre-optimisation" graphics.

I'm waiting for CDPR to release Witcher 3 for Linux (so I actually could play it). Also I'm waiting for them to publish GOG Galaxy protocol specification as they promised.

Of course I'm also waiting for Cyberpunk 2077, but that's pretty far away.

Last edited:
Ah, RedKit for Linux is still missing as well. So far it's not even available for TW2 even though the game itself is. So I'm waiting for that too.

Last edited:
Top Bottom