What game are you currently playing

+
Beat Prey (2017) yesterday. Gonna play some RUINER now, then Shadow Warrior 2, and hopefully beat them before Cyberpunk comes out. Gonna play DOOM Eternal and Apex Legends in the meantime as well.

Hmmmm Im playing sekiro
Its amazing but very haard
Try it and check it out on you tub

look to the rage ppl had😂

Fyi Do what i do if you playing it or going to play it
Copy your progress on a usb- flash drive cuz the game have many endings

to be a total newbie
... and make newbie mistakes.
Making a lava moat when there was also a wooden fence around the same building wasn't my best idea. The fiery balls that shoot from the lava lit my fence on fire and I lost several pieces because I couldn't get water fast enough. And now I'm stuck with some obsidian I can't get rid of with my crappy tools. :ROFLMAO:
10/10, will learn from that mistake. :ROFLMAO:

... and make newbie mistakes.
Making a lava moat when there was also a wooden fence around the same building wasn't my best idea. The fiery balls that shoot from the lava lit my fence on fire and I lost several pieces because I couldn't get water fast enough. And now I'm stuck with some obsidian I can't get rid of with my crappy tools. :ROFLMAO:
10/10, will learn from that mistake. :ROFLMAO:

I love Minecraft. Been ages since I last played it. I wonder what Microsoft has added...

I hope this game doesn't experience another delay. Between this season's horrible community event and the proposed sunsetting of player gear, I will be most certainly quitting Destiny 2 this fall.

I will need this game to serve as a reminder that there is a company out there still dedicated to making entertaining games and actually cares about what customers think of their company.

Snowrunner.

Even though it can take me a couple of hours to secure just one trailer or load, I likes it a lot.

I play Skyrim for the first time. I am very surprised with the quests and how interesting they are. I actually lost track of time because I was so intrigued by a Quest and played 4 hours straight without noticing. The last time this happened to me was 4 years ago with the Witcher 3. But I have to say that I started Skyrim before 9 months, but I did not like the slow gameplay so I decided to stop playing it. After 6 months I decided to give it another try and I absolutely LOVE it.

I play Skyrim for the first time. I am very surprised with the quests and how interesting they are. I actually lost track of time because I was so intrigued by a Quest and played 4 hours straight without noticing. The last time this happened to me was 4 years ago with the Witcher 3. But I have to say that I started Skyrim before 9 months, but I did not like the slow gameplay so I decided to stop playing it. After 6 months I decided to give it another try and I absolutely LOVE it.

try games like my favorite is dark siders 2 on ps3-4 Its amaaaazing background and music and mission etc

and dark souls 3 also good but i need to be patient
Bloodborne
And the rest of this kind games

Top Bottom