What game are you currently playing

+
Yet another Replay of The Witcher III : Wild Hunt. Went a little different this time. In the past, I would go from there to Heart of Stone then Blood & Wine. This time I was moving got to around level 32 or 34, forgot which, then went into Heart of Stone. Ran with that a bit then went to Blood & Wine, but wanted to make sure I had enough to get that Giant at the beginning. The reason for this, in the past, once I have reached the conclusion of the main game, kinda got to missing everybody, so decided to stretch it out and keep them around longer. I know that Yen shows up in Blood & Wine.
Post automatically merged:

Well of course next month we have Destiny coming out which i never played a game from bungie,but i will be giving destiny a try at least it looks like it should have a nice Singleplayer story. I wanted give Risen 3 titan lords a try, but i'm saving for october and november not to mention i've invested in The order 1886 which is full single player game what are your thoughs on The order 1886 and or what game are you looking forward to playing soon?
I have been bouncing between Risen 1 & 2. Haven't bothered with 3 yet although it is installed. The first two are pretty good.

Just got Yakuza: Like A Dragon a couple days ago and it amazing so far.

download (56).jpg

Series x cyberpunk and red dead online pretty much most days

On pc when can be bothered total war warhammer, kerbal space program and baldurs gate, though pc been semi retired recently

Guest 4520369

I should be playing New World........ in the meantime dumping 100's of hours into Cyberpunk 2077, my new digital crack.

Metro 2033 exodus has me really hooked right now.

Cyperpunk is good I think I'm going to wait till the next update though it's a bit rough on my last generation console standard she gets pretty hot after a hour or 2, and shes clean and has her top off then starts stuttering a bit, but for those 2 hours it actually runs pretty good.

I'm sure a lot of console issues due to overheat is poor maintenance

Hearts of Iron 4!
Making Kaiserin Victoria III of Germany the Kaiserin of the Holy Roman Empire.
Making a Swiss superstate by annexing all of europe.
Recreating the Austrian Hungarian Empire and prosper in peace as the entire world attacks each other.
Playing as Tibet to rule them all.
Play as Japan. Turn Democratic and fight the soviets.

SWTOR just lvling twinks and gearing up again.
League of Legends if i feel like i which is mostly 2 or 3 times a year.

Usually play destiny2 with clans, but im on break.. really wants to continue cyberpunk again, but im waiting for patch 1.07. so...none at the moment. :(

capsule_616x353.jpg

I finish this indie game Echo that I found on steam. The reviews are mixed because the game is heavily stealth-based and not everyone likes that.
But did I have a blast playing this hidden gem. The world building and soundtrack of this game has something magical, and the idea that the AI tries to copy your actions gives the gameplay a unique play style.

c2121b66676c09f890ad6e190a64501e.jpg

171105_28827_echo-vault.jpg

Last edited:
my main rig is in for repairs so i'm basically stuck with cp2077, swtor, and shadowrun returns (dragon & HK too), as the hardrive on this is fairly small.

Immortal Fenyx rising.
I wanted to play again Witcher3 but i think i'll just wait to play the PS5 edition.

Top Bottom