What would Fix the game for you?

+
So no, forgive me if I don't join in this 1.2 Patch party which actually adresses none of the core issues of the game and yet people praise it as totally game-changing.
However, remember that the 1.2 patch wasn't supposed to be a "No Man's Sky patch."
The 1.2 was the patch that had to make the game work. It had to resolve as many bugs as possibile and had to make the gaming experience in old gen consoles enjoyable.

The issues of the game that many people wanted to be addressed belong to future patches.
Free expansions are coming, and CDRed Team will continue to work on the game. Hoooooray!

However, remember that the 1.2 patch wasn't supposed to be a "No Man's Sky patch."
The 1.2 was the patch that had to make the game work. It had to resolve as many bugs as possibile and had to make the gaming experience in old gen consoles enjoyable.

The issues of the game that many people wanted to be addressed belong to future patches.
Free expansions are coming, and CDRed Team will continue to work on the game. Hoooooray!

Free expansions that will mostly be cosmetic changes that should've been in the game from the start, but hey, whatever to keep milking for some goodwill restoration.

Let console players disable screen space reflection, this option kills performance even on the PC, and it will end up with "grainy effects" that the game has on the roads.

Let's get this to a developer, I'm sure it would save the performance of the consoles

Hi Cyberpunk people

I completed the main story and all side quests
30 hours +-

what would fix the game for you? in your honest opinion?

we waited 8 years, is this what you expected?

what could the red devs add/remove/fix in this game it make it better?
Fixing the cyber psycho reward, still not working.

the LOD distance for ground textures (black rectangles), 2d cars and those fuzzy bubbles around light sources.

First of all - eliminate game bugs in main and bigger side quests and the cutscenes. Didn't encounter any game-breaking bugs (2 or 3 side quests/gigs were playable after reloading a save file on PC). In so complex world can I accept minor glitches and go further, but there's many issues killing all the immersion, like for example:
Jackie saying his last words holding a gun attached to his hand, which "penetrates" his head
- Money floating one meter away from Corp's hand in the beginning of Corpo-Lifepath,
- ... just like bag with Flathead,
- T-Poses, flying cigarettes, exploding cars, disappearing Misty's tarot cards...
- Gliched battles
-with Hanako's bodyguard which stuck in one place and cannot move, with cyberpsychos (sniper floating in the air somewhere in the Badlands...)
, disappearing player and NPCs weapons,
- Sound issues: audio crackling, NPCs dialogues cut too early, volume adjustment (music in bars is too low!) ... and "Alt, i can't hear you!",
- Graphic issues (underwater areas, popping up objects, low LOD of the objects while zooming! -some textures of buildings, pipes etc. looks like textures from 2000 game, both on HDD and SSD drive).

Last edited:
To make it better? They need to make the prices lower, make V at least a bit visible during cutscene, give us the possibility to change the weapons skin (same for the cars) add more romances, add more vehicles, and honestly I can go on like this for hours but I think it's better to stop here
Ok I need to make a correction to my comment the prices with patch are really lower now especially for the components, but still it will be great if I could customize my guns and cars

I don't like the story (Silverhand/Relic) so.. nothing?

The other improvements needed such as the world being too shallow might never be done anyway. Guess will just wait for bugs and small improvements then. Want to replay the game on new PC so CDPR has time until GPU stock and pricing situation gets back to normal :)

Last edited:
Have thought about this a while..and ultimately I keep coming to the same conclusion. CP 2077 was extraordinarily overhyped and has not come close to matching that hype.

There will be bug fixes, some cosmetic patches, et al. but it's going to be one of those games that sort of slip into obscurity because it never made a big enough splash to hang around due to all the bugs and cut content and bad design choices that went into it.

I think...in the long haul..CP 2077 will be more remembered for the colossal amount of bugs than the story or core game mechanics.

Of course these are just my thoughts...YMMV and all that.

1. Walking toggle for keyboard

1. Walking toggle for pc keyboard.

At this point I'm willing to ignore all other issues. But not this.

A tragedy in two parts.

There is a way to slow down speed closer to a walking pace, you may not like it tho. If you hold the right mouse button down, which is default for zooming in your optical cyberware without using it to scan/quickhack, V moves slower. Its no Morrowind walking speed and if I knew what part of the .ini triggered that, I could figure out an actual work around, but this should sort of address your issue.

Well, right now it's a hot mess.

From where I'm sitting the single biggest issue is that the development team doesn't have a clue what it's like to actually play the game. There are dozens of stupid little aggravations built into the game that simply would not be there if the decision makers had a mouse and keyboard in front of them and were invested in their own immersion in the game and success of their avatar... and some of them are just bizarre. I have never heard a camera's motor. Never. Yet in this game the sound is so horrific that I've had to change my gameplay to avoid it. Same goes for the data communication sound that crafting now produces. And... why... in the name of all that is good and holy... did they include the ability to craft multiple grenades... but NOT crafting components? (I'm praying that's an oversight.)

Meanwhile the pedestrian AI is so appallingly bad that I swear it feels like I'm being trolled. I literally watched one NPC run all the way around my car while I was backing up in order to throw herself under my wheels. I can't imagine such perfect and consistent behavior being an accident. They ALWAYS end up IN FRONT OF the direction my car is moving. It's unreal.

So, yeah, I think I'd have to say that what this game needs is at least one of the TEAM LEADS with a controller or M&KB in hand, playing the game, seeing for him/her self what works and... well... what makes the player want to strangle someone.

Takemura romance, a much more robust character customization system with more clothing/fashion/cyberware etc. Cyberware that actually worked and wasn't bugged, the loot bug being fixed where you can't pick shit up for no reason. Platform boots without having to use mods. Gangs having a relevance and more interaction with you as the player. Vehicle customization. The ability to hear music outside of your vehicles. More interaction with your apartment.

Subsurface Scattering Effect (the npcs and materials all look like plastic, and this is the reason why the game feels old gen) - Engine Side

Animations Bugs Fixes - Engine\Dev Side

V's Shadow - Engine Side

At least 2 More Years of Continuous Development and Fixes on basic game features (UI, Bugs, Talent System Review, Crafting System Review, Vendors, AI, Persistent NPCs\Cars that don't vanish, Car chases, Be gone 2D cars on the horizon, Improved Water physics swimming and effects, etc etc etc. Basically, the basic of the basics in a video game)- Dev\Engine Side

The cut content (like metro system or filling the empty city buildings) I could pay in an expansion full price, no problem.

It's really up to CDPR tbh.

Top Bottom