What would Fix the game for you?

+
we waited 8 years, is this what you expected?

No.

what could the red devs add/remove/fix in this game it make it better?

I'd just like a reason to be out in the world. I basically wanted a cyberpunk skyrim / saints row with a million paths and worth-while, long-term side-things that impact the world at large. For example joining a gang or a corp and then locking yourself out of other gangs or corps, taking territory and having the city acknowledge it not just in scripted story scenes. It's a no brainer feature for an open world game, and yet it's nowhere to be seen.

1. Walking toggle for keyboard
2. Flashlight or some other light source. Some maps get really dark and we have no light.
flashlightwouldbenice.jpg

3. Allow us to set the "use" buttonbind. (default F which cannot be changed)

4. Add mantis blades to the photomode

5. Allow us to adjust the radio/TV volume and amp up the music in nightclubs. (Totentanz is too quiet)

6. Increase the minimap scale when driving, so we can see in advance when the navigator directs us to turn. Currently I am frequently driving past forks on the road because I am traveling at high speed and the minimap simply doesnt show far enough.

Last edited:
the arosaka back to earth is ending i dont understand why judys message was like we had no relationships, i phoned her said that iam in the station and will be back as fast as i can, and she said that she is waiting, but why message was like in the every ending if you pkay male V, she just leaved the city and didnt said anithing, if she broked up with V there should be message like in legend ending, wtf??? Bug or cdprred didnt wanted to make anothere scene??

Last edited by a moderator:
as mentioned above, a walk toggle, a change of key for hostering to "hold R", the option to take a seat...there's probably thousands of seats in NC and I can only sit on (guestimate) 0.0004% of them, but that#s not what will fix the game for me, cos i don't think it's broken, I think it just needs some tlc and time.

Bug fixes

Updates that breath life into the city

Update to the CC aswell as all other cosmetic options like adding a barbers, surgeons etc

Housing options

General quality of life improvements, like mass crafting components

Varied missions

Npc characters and romance expanded

Feels, the game lacks emotion because you dont have enough time to connect to any character, basically the only thing V gets to express is a fear of dying, which doesn't work for me personally

A reason to explore the city; non-combat side jobs, hair dressers, plastic surgeons, bigger variety of clothing. More apartments or homes.

The ability to hire Delamain or Combat Cab and make combat mode a turret you can activate from inside the cab.

Have Trauma Team revive you for a fee outside the main story missions (I mean, it's standard RPG mechanics to revive at a loss of a percentage of your money, but Trauma Team's very nature means this mechanic can be a part of the lore).

The ability to ignore phone calls until you are ready.

Last edited:
I see a lot of good suggestions to make the game more immersive and increase longevity.

I could sit here and write a long list of improvements.

But what's most important to me is more quests with meaningful character interaction. Additional main quests would be really awesome, but I'm not holding my breath on that.

Last edited:
If theres an official suggestions thread please point me in that direction but in terms of my personal desires to improve the game that isnt outright bug fixing:

• More customization options, in the base creator as well as in the city. I'm not sure if things like chrome bodies, panel lighting, digital tattoos, visible cyber limbs etc are in the game to buy/customize, but if not, I would LOVE more options for visible augments, body types etc. Genitals are all nice and well but I'd love to be able to change V to be a shit brick house like Rhino or Jackie or with weird spike legs etc. Also some more "bizarre" mods that I imagine people having in the future if the Cyberpunk universe is being updated, like legit furry heads, anime eyes. If you wanna make it un-canny or have a good in universe reason they dont show up in this universe's timeline thats fine, but I just know some rich dude out there would chop themselves up to become their fursona and I cant be convinced otherwise

• More optical and utility upgrades. Head lights, night vision, extra weapon slots (like a hollow leg to give an excuse for an extra weapon loadout slot), Idk, have fun with it
  • Fix the Scrapper perk or make expensive junk not scrapped by default for the love of god.
  • More drug variety. Seriously, I was hoping I would have found some weird future drugs in the redlight district that would give plus and minuses but they end up selling the same boosters as the normal doctors.
  • Along with above, more reason to use food/drink/alcohol. The bonuses are all the same, alcohol has no benefit to offset the negatives, high protein foods giving a health boost instead of regen, energy drinks giving you a caffine buzz, booze giving you resistances or better sale prices etc.
  • More hand to hand abilities? I'd love to be able to pick up someone and toss em as a weapon or something.
  • Very streamlined modding (all those empty/un-used shops with the big open signs you cant enter could be used as player content shops, etc)
I feel like the game has a good if cracked foundation. Tons of potential for DLC/expanded story, base game improvements. I'd even be happy with content added that would require me to start over to get to it (like act 1 exclusive new paths etc)
I wasnt hyped for this game at all nor have I played any other CDPR games, so my expectations were very low. Been enjoying it well enough, just I can definite FEEL there were corners and mechanics cut (looking at you FLATHEAD). I hope they take time to just continue polishing the game at a nice even pace that doesnt stress the team.

If not counting fixing the game for consoles. And all bugs, especially the save corruption issue is resolved. For in game content. All clans get stories/missions. Voodoo, Animals etc. We can join them, get rid of them. Turn a character away from evil deeds. Romance them.

All body modifications given to the NPC's are allowed on V. Including different weights and sizes. Gyms are usable. BD is usable. Dolls are usable. Romances actually matter to the story. At least allow the one you pick to join you in the final mission. The game gives a strict I won't cheat on someone I love option. Instead of keeping the same dialog choices as if you didn't start anything. Jackie needs more missions before his death. T-Bug needs to be an AI. And not a real person. Because of how underutilized she is. Or create new side missions that show her surviving. Or at least people giving a crap about her.

Oh, and reinvent tape. So we can have god damn lights on our guns. And add a voice slot. Again, why do the animals have a voice modulator. But no one else can do the same thing. This should have been a no brainer Cyberware slot and apart of a mission.

Its far away from what I expected

- Fixing the Police system / Crime system

- Not being able to steal from everyone without them getting mad etc

- More to do in the world other than "go kill those guys" maybe futuristic Gwent? Arcade games that you can interact with?

- Better enemy and NPC AI

- NPCs and cars that don't disappear when you turn around

- Actually fixing the perks so they work

- For the Game to not be in Early Access

- Glitch, bugs fixes

- Better graphics on PS5 and more crowds, overall just use the consoles beef to its limits.

- FOV slider on consoles

- Making the lifepaths matter
(Maybe lock certain quests behind a lifepath for example, A Corpo cannot do quests for Nomads since they dont like corpos)

-Fix crashes on Ps5

-Better Driver AI

- Add all the cut content that was in the game like Climbing the walls with Mantis Blades, Braindances that can be viewed outside missions, the close personal hacking etc.

I'd like to see more weapon variety, In CP2020, there's over 200+ weapons, not counting cyberweapons or addon sourcebooks, also a proper seperation of clothing and armour, remove the armour stats tied to clothing and make the bonuses actually apply to armour, let the clothes be a cosmetic option that overrides armour visually.

Top Bottom