What's that?! [QUIZ]

+
;D OKAY ;DHope it is not that hard.... hint:
This photo was took at my workplace and I work as a graphic designer....

A "clean box"? i.e you take pictures of objects in it so that you don't have to crop out backgrounds for converting for use in graphic images as tubes, or whatever.

I knew watching the Discovery Channel would come in handy someday! ;) (I saw a show about how DeBeers does their diamond commercials, and they use one of those.)Now, this is not what it seems to be. Yes, it's a statue of wild horses, I can't deny that, but, what is the statue made of? :hmmm: (pretty cool link to follow after someone guesses correctly)

Not porcelain, and I don't know what gumpaste is, so I guess probably not. :whistle: (edit: Oh, Fondant! no, not that either)I wouldn't eat it, personally.

Not wax, but wax is used as a stabilizer, so you're about 18% correct. Wax is not the main ingredient.McAvelin, I think I'm going to have to grant you a win, because too many people these days think the actual substance and wax are the same.It is actually a tallow sculpture. http://www.culinart.net/sculptures.html

It's an amazing site :eek:This one is made of butter

:eek: oh woooow, I wish I can do stuff like this, I mean, I with my hands are not lazy and "both left" ;Deeerrr.... so it is my turn again? :-[ ;D

Top Bottom