Where are these features? They appear to be missing. Will they be fixed/added later?

+
Lifepaths - Sept 2019 - "Cyberpunk 2077’s Lifepaths May Make You Want to Replay the Game Multiple Times". - This implies the lifepaths would've been more than the 20-minute intros and the few inconsequential dialogue options they turned out to be.

NPC Uniqueness and AI - June 2020 - "Hand-making daily routines for 1,000+ NPCs is no small task, especially considering the size of CD Projekt Red's previous titles...Cyberpunk 2077 is set in a futuristic city filled with skyscrapers, each being occupied by unique NPCs." - So unique that they disappear or transform into another generic NPC when players simply move away for a few seconds.

Police system - Aug 2019 - "In Pacifica (one of the poorer areas) you could probably shoot someone, and if nobody would see then nobody would care. If you would do that in the City Center you would probably get some law enforcement. Because those areas are way more patrolled."

Police/ Wanted system - July 2019 - "Cyberpunk 2077 UI coordinator Alvin Liu has revealed that the game will have a "wanted" system that can catch up to players who terrorize NPCs. However, unlike the wanted system in games such as Grand Theft Auto, in Cyberpunk 2077 the police system is blatantly corrupt and takes bribes." - Instead, the police instantly materialise out of thin air, and there's no prolonged wanted system.

Lmao. I keep saying this and all I can think of was.. It was lies. Cut content? I don't even think they made it that far to cut it.
That's why I wanted to ask here and see if the team will reply to this ever. I've been seeing people talking about class-action lawsuits over this because it's like it was false advertising (like you said, "LIES")

CDPR have lost respect of millions, and I honestly think that we should never forgive them unless they fix this mess and give us what was promised. 2020 was a horrible year, and this release was the poop icing on the crap cake.

Vejsa

Forum regular
That's why I wanted to ask here and see if the team will reply to this ever. I've been seeing people talking about class-action lawsuits over this because it's like it was false advertising (like you said, "LIES")

CDPR have lost respect of millions, and I honestly think that we should never forgive them unless they fix this mess and give us what was promised. 2020 was a horrible year, and this release was the poop icing on the crap cake.
I doubt anyone will get anywhere with the "class action lawsuits" as it was always made clear things were subject to change, so it won't scare CDPR into action. They promised too much and it would be nice of them to give us what we want but they aren't legally bound to. We just have to hope their moral compass points in the right direction.

If you really want change then everyone that who can (some companies like sony and amazon saying no) needs to get a refund on the game. then buy it after they fix all this bullshit.

I keep trying to play it again and keep getting more frustrated and angry every time thinking "maybe it will get better" but then I see the horrible shadows and textures popping in, the NPC's disappearing when I turn around and look back, the cars popping in and out, the cops magically appearing behind me, man I could go on and on but you get the point.

The Bug/Glitch videos on Reddit's CP2077 subreddit are like a goldmine of pathetic development / QA quality.

Seriously, the videos you see there will make you wonder how they could have EVER considered this game ready for shipping. It's to the point of being comical. I found myself laughing multiple times, not because the clip itself is inherently funny, but because THIS was considered a ready-for-prime-time release! Seriously, check out a few there:

Life paths are very disappointing. Replaying, I actually found multiple instances where the street kid and corpo dialogue options were exactly the same between my two playthroughs. They don't seem to have much affect on anything besides a couple extra lines. The corpo intro was also unbelievably short

Top Bottom