where is Judy's gift not long after pyramid song

+

Did anyone find the gift?

• Yes

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • No

Votes: 4 57.1%

• Total voters
At some point, you get a message from Judy Alverez that she will drop a gift at your apartment. unfortunately, I have never been able to find it anywhere. so my question is, does it exist? or is it just bugged. has anyone else encountered this issue too?

anyway, love the character and her design could use a bit of more action though. keep up the good work!

1609773392588.png

Yes no gift from judy. bummed. Is that painting at the left of the door always there? if not that might be it. It's in a gold frame. I can't remember if the Lizzy Wizzy pic was always there too.

Well, I always thought she meant the Mox Shotgun that is placed on a table in Judy's apartment, waiting for V.
(To my defense; the wording in the text message was slightly different than the original in English.)

Well, I always thought she meant the Mox Shotgun that is placed on a table in Judy's apartment, waiting for V.
(To my defense; the wording in the text message was slightly different than the original in English.)

Maybe, but even if that's the case they should make it clearer IMO

But she says it is waiting for you at your apartment. Unless Judy meant her/yours apartment

I don't think that's the case, because she sent a bunch of new messages about having a gift over at her place after that which was unrelated to the previous 2 sections of messages she sent.

If you romanced her wait till she texted she has a gift in her apartment (kitchen table mox shotgun), this happen after she texted you she got a gift sent to your apartment (scuba gear box beside your apt door.)

If you didn't romance her, if I remember correctly after she went to visit her grandparents, she will text about the gift in her apartment, on another playthrough, after the pyramid song quest wait 24 hours, visit her apartment the Mox Shotgun is on the kitchen table.

If you romanced her wait till she texted she has a gift in her apartment (kitchen table mox shotgun), this happen after she texted you she got a gift sent to your apartment (scuba gear box beside your apt door.)

So it is the scuba box then. I remember a call with Judy asking if I wanted a pic of their Neural connection during the dive. even more bummed now

At some point, you get a message from Judy Alverez that she will drop a gift at your apartment. unfortunately, I have never been able to find it anywhere. so my question is, does it exist? or is it just bugged. has anyone else encountered this issue too?

anyway, love the character and her design could use a bit of more action though. keep up the good work!

View attachment 11127938
Huh... I never even got that message o_O

Judy gives you 2 gifts, the scuba diving gear and a bomb ass mox shotgun. I'll admit it took me forever to find the gift of hers (the scuba gear one) until I saw it on my floor. Would've been nice if V made a comment about it to see what gift was it.

I suppose this would also again tie in with the entire situation of there being little new updates between you are romanced characters about new developments.
I've gotta look out for this though. I'll probably be doing my second run pretty much the same as I did it last time so...

I definitely got the Mox shotgun but have never noticed the box, even though I got the msg telling me that it was waiting. Agree that it would have been nice if V had of said something about it. I was too busy looking for a picture :LOL:

So it is the scuba box then. I remember a call with Judy asking if I wanted a pic of their Neural connection during the dive. even more bummed now
yeah still early in the release, they will fix it eventually.
Even the picture of River nephew recovering in the text message is blank.
Bes Isis (Nancy) picture with the award is blank in the text.

I suspect there's certain amounts of time that you need to have romanced her before all this happens? becasue I hearing lots of stuff I never got, even now

Top Bottom