Where should i install the game?

+

4RM3D

Ex-moderator
Under normal circumstances it shouldn't be a problem. So, as long as the game is working for you, you can leave it as it is. However, if you do start experiencing technical issues, it's advisable to install Gwent in another directory (e.g. C:\Games). I am not a 100% sure if Galaxy also needs to be installed outside of Program Files, in that case. Regardless, it can't hurt to also install the app in another directory.

4RM3D;n8754970 said:
Under normal circumstances it shouldn't be a problem. So, as long as the game is working for you, you can leave it as it is. However, if you do start experiencing technical issues, it's advisable to install Gwent in another directory (e.g. C:\Games). I am not a 100% sure if Galaxy also needs to be installed outside of Program Files, in that case. Regardless, it can't hurt to also install the app in another directory.

It's weird how during the first days of the beta everything was fine ( besides some minor, at least for me, hiccups ) and the last couple of days it's been a galore of technical issues and bugs.

Anyway, i'll leave it as it is for now and see how it goes. Thank you.

Top Bottom