Where's my stamina!? (to the tune of Bart simpson's "where's my elephant?!")

+
Where's my stamina!? (to the tune of Bart simpson's "where's my elephant?!")

I haven’t played the witcher in a while, but I wanted to download the latest patch and start up my game today to see what’s different. So I did, and I noticed something: My stamina regen in battle had dropped to an all-time minimum of 11!

A bit of background: I have griffin techniques and the rune that makes all armor medium (while actually having equipped heavy and light). So I SHOULD range somewhere in the early thirties…

So I though: hmm, maybe the runes are broken? I’ll check out my other char, which is a sorcerer. He has all medium armor with griffin techniques, and had stamina in the early 40’s. But his stamina regen had dropped to 23!

So I’m thinking: Is griffin techniques broken? Or did it get nerfed?
In case of the last option: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! That’s stupid. Why did you do that?
In case of the first option: Ok, when is it getting fixed? Because my whole gameplay revolved around stamina regen management…

If you think you've found a bug on this, can you submit a support form direct to CDPR, including your savegame?
Thanks. And no, I don't have a clue why it's happening, so maybe some screenshots of your build? Could it be something to do with other equipment, such as your swords?
http://en.cdprojektred.com/contact-support/

If you think you've found a bug on this, can you submit a support form direct to CDPR, including your savegame?
Thanks. And no, I don't have a clue why it's happening, so maybe some screenshots of your build? Could it be something to do with other equipment, such as your swords?
http://en.cdprojektred.com/contact-support/

No, it was fine before patch 1.12, and I haven't changed anything, so unless they did a rebalance or a certain skill doesn't work anymore, it's a bug. Savegame's a nay since I'm xbox, but I'll further try some things and log a bug report if it doesn't work out.

No one else experienced this? Seems like a pretty grim bug so that's weird :/

Update to this topic: I've messed around a bit.

Coming from patch 1.11, if I unequipped griffin techniques and reequipped it, the griffin school techniques bonus of 20 stamina was applied when a balance enchantment was used, no matter if I was wearing heavy medium or light armor. So that works.

However! What isn’t working (and this hasn’t worked since 1.11, mind) and still hasn’t been fixed is that when you have a balance enchantment and wear heavy armor, your stamina is still reduced by 10% for every piece of heavy armor equipped.

Now is this a bug or a feature? That’s the question…

Top Bottom