Which female V preset is this?

+
My girlfriend asked me to make a cyberpunk 2077 preset that looks like her. I haven't been able to (even with mods) because of the character creation's limitations. I saw this on nexusmods and it looks almost exactly like her. But I don't know who created the preset so I can't ask them. Do you think that those are default eyebrows? If so, which ones are they?

This screenshot is from this clothing mod on nexusmods.

https://www.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/mods/3831

1645587793685.png

My girlfriend asked me to make a cyberpunk 2077 preset that looks like her. I haven't been able to (even with mods) because of the character creation's limitations. I saw this on nexusmods and it looks almost exactly like her. But I don't know who created the preset so I can't ask them. Do you think that those are default eyebrows? If so, which ones are they?

This screenshot is from this clothing mod on nexusmods.

https://www.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/mods/3831

View attachment 11285815
Why don't you send the modder a DM?

I did, but the modder LxRHyst said that it is not his V.

The photo credit for that particular screenshot goes to a different modder named "Zwei" but it looks like they deleted their Nexusmods profile.

I did, but the modder LxRHyst said that it is not his V.

The photo credit for that particular screenshot goes to a different modder named "Zwei" but it looks like they deleted their Nexusmods profile.
Oh, tough luck. As I see it, with the exception of the hair maybe, the entire face looks vanilla. The nose is thin, and the mouth wide with thick lips. Think with a little effort, you should be able to mimic it.

Edit: This is the closest I could get. It's the second preset. For your info, have full graphics and ray tracing enabled, and have an oil mod on, meaning different lighting and lotsa glossiness.

Your pic is most probably from photo mode, where the model is slightly smiling. Makes identifying the mouth all the more difficult. Also, changing the eyes greatly changes the eye makeup. The eyes are anyone's guess. Same for the jaw. The hair is a mod. It's Lizzy's hair, which I have too. That time the modder retracted it, so it's no longer available.

Last edited:
That's close enough..

This is the real-life girl who I am trying to make my character in the likeness of.

I'm guessing that it is going to take many years worth of cyberpunk 2077 modding before the character creation is modded enough to fine-tune your character's appearance.

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    30.9 KB · Views: 249
I spent some time with it and this is the best I could come up with going off the photo of her you posted. Obviously it doesn't look exactly like the photo as all of the features look a little heavy to me, the hairstyle is the closest I could find, and the toon just looks older than your girl. You two know what she looks like so maybe this could at least be a starting point and you can tweak away at it to put together something better. I left the finger nails plain since I had no clue and you can figure out the naughty bits.

Consider adding cyberware or tattoos or wilder makeup or something - this is Cyberpunk 2077! :D None of my characters look anything like me, not least because none of them have dicks. :LOL:

Mods used:

XBAE Hairstyles
XBAE_HAIR_Rogue_04.archive
Replaces hairstyle 01
https://disk.yandex.com/d/unmzY-gqzG4ZAg

Better Lipstick And Shades
bella6801_betterlipstick2.archive
https://www.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/mods/1381

Template:

Voice Female
Skin Tone 03, 01
Skin Type 04
Hair Style 01 (mod)
Hair Color 07
Eyes 16, 15, 17
Eye Color 01
Eyebrows 06
Eyebrow Color 04
Eyelash Color 06
Nose 15, 16
Mouth 16, 08
Jaw 03, 22
Ears 19
Cyberware Off
Facial Scars Off
Facial Tattoos Off
Piercings 11
Piercings Color 3rd
Teeth 00
Eye Makeup 19
Eye Makeup Color 01
Lip Makeup Style Default
Lip Makeup 02 (mod)
Lip Makeup Color 05
Cheek Makeup 06
Cheek Makeup Color 06
Blemishes Off
Blemish Color --
Nails Short
Nail Color 01

Sample.

I like to take these in front of the window in V's apartment as it's a good approximation for what you're going to see in the rest of the game world. Below is a screenshot of what it looks like in the editor which is STILL much different so I do a lot of running the toon back and forth between the editor to the window.

BBT_BBN_window.jpg

BBT_BBN_editor.jpg

That's close enough..

This is the real-life girl who I am trying to make my character in the likeness of.

I'm guessing that it is going to take many years worth of cyberpunk 2077 modding before the character creation is modded enough to fine-tune your character's appearance.
Ah, okay. She's a good looking girl. I'll try to mimic her when I'm on.

Well, I tried but it's no where near.

The thing with Cyberpunk's character creation is that it consists out of presets. In order for anyone to accurately mimic a real life person, you need sliders. Modders can extend sliders to go beyond the perimeters set by the devs. But even they can't do much with presets.

For instance, your girl has a very distinguishable jaw, that I thought would be easy, as I know 2 of them. But once on, it quickly became apparent none of them even came close. If there were sliders, they could be adjusted to come more on par, but not now.

Edit: For your info, it's wholly vanilla.

Last edited:
Looks good! But how do I install the hairstyle mod?
After you download and unzip the file, copy it over to the mod folder where you have Cyberpunk 2077 installed.

\Cyberpunk 2077\archive\pc\mod\
Post automatically merged:

Looks good! But how do I install the hairstyle mod?
Thanks! I forgot to mention that where some of those attributes have more than one number like Eyes, the first number is the one I went with and the following numbers are others that I considered and could possibly work better.
Post automatically merged:

Excellent work Nevver!
Thank you! :)

Last edited:
She has sharply arched eyebrows that are actually 100% natural and not drawn on with a makeup pen. Even I had a hard time believing that here eyebrows were natural, but they are.

None of the eyebrow options or those that are included in any mod contain brows that look like that.

Her eyes and eye sockets are unusually large, also, she has a long, narrow face with a somewhat pointy chin and a long/narrow nose.

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    57.1 KB · Views: 133
Based upon the new photo and your comments, I did a little revising so that hopefully the template looks better. I'm not trying to be disrespectful to you, but your girlfriend is much prettier than anything that can be created using the game's character appearance editor.

I noted in the template where the changes are. The eyes are the biggest available, I used eye brows that, while not shaped quite like hers, are raised up a bit, and I used a different nose. Images below.

Mods used:

XBAE Hairstyles
Replaces hairstyle 01

Template (revised):

Voice Female
Skin Tone 03, 01
Skin Type 04
Hair Style 01 (mod)
Hair Color 07
Eyes 12, 16, 15, 17 CHANGED
Eye Color 01
Eyebrows 03, 06 CHANGED
Eyebrow Color 04
Eyelash Color 06
Nose 05, 15, 16 CHANGED
Mouth 16, 08
Jaw 03, 22
Ears 19
Cyberware Off
Facial Scars Off
Facial Tattoos Off
Piercings 11
Piercings Color 3rd
Teeth 00
Eye Makeup 19
Eye Makeup Color 01
Lip Makeup Style Default
Lip Makeup 02 (mod)
Lip Makeup Color 05
Cheek Makeup 06
Cheek Makeup Color 06
Blemishes Off
Blemish Color --
Nails Short
Nail Color 01

BBT_BBN_window-02.jpg

BBT_BBN_editor-02.jpg

Last edited:
Based upon the new photo and your comments, I did a little revising so that hopefully the template looks better. I'm not trying to be disrespectful to you, but your girlfriend is much prettier than anything that can be created using the game's character appearance editor.

I noted in the template where the changes are. The eyes are the biggest available, I used eye brows that, while not shaped quite like hers, are raised up a bit, and I used a different nose. Images below.

Mods used:

XBAE Hairstyles
Replaces hairstyle 01

Template (revised):

Voice Female
Skin Tone 03, 01
Skin Type 04
Hair Style 01 (mod)
Hair Color 07
Eyes 12, 16, 15, 17 CHANGED
Eye Color 01
Eyebrows 03, 06 CHANGED
Eyebrow Color 04
Eyelash Color 06
Nose 05, 15, 16 CHANGED
Mouth 16, 08
Jaw 03, 22
Ears 19
Cyberware Off
Facial Scars Off
Facial Tattoos Off
Piercings 11
Piercings Color 3rd
Teeth 00
Eye Makeup 19
Eye Makeup Color 01
Lip Makeup Style Default
Lip Makeup 02 (mod)
Lip Makeup Color 05
Cheek Makeup 06
Cheek Makeup Color 06
Blemishes Off
Blemish Color --
Nails Short
Nail Color 01

View attachment 11286847

View attachment 11286850
That's about as close as you're probably going to get using the default editor.

All that's needed is a custom hairstyle and set of eyebrows.

Do you know of any modder who can make these?

I don't know if anyone does eyebrows. For hair, you should first search for hair mods at Nexus to see if there is anything there you like better; after that, if you see a style you like, you could ask the modder who made it if they'll make what you want. You could also ask Kala, she makes some very cool hairstyles and tattoos.

I don't know if anyone does eyebrows. For hair, you should first search for hair mods at Nexus to see if there is anything there you like better; after that, if you see a style you like, you could ask the modder who made it if they'll make what you want. You could also ask Kala, she makes some very cool hairstyles and tattoos.
How can I contact Kala directly? There isn't any contact option in the link that you provided.

Top Bottom