which lifepath did you end up going first?

+
i know lifepath's have not been as interesting as we all hoped but i am still curious for me i went nomad, will go corpo next and then streetkid, but i went Nomad first because i wanted to live my best mad max life, didnt turn out to be as mad max ish as i was hoping though(not the games fault, my fault for just assuming it was going to be mad max ish)

still wish each lifepath got a unique passive to make them feel slightly different

Last edited:
I like Street Kid the most! I think it fits really well with the general tone of the story/world :p

I start Corpo and i love Corpo and i think its pretty fitting, V want to be someone so joined Arasaka and want to climb on ledder to be someone. I tried also nomad, but still my most favourite is still Corpo V. I hope since ending (hanako) we get more V story.

I did corpo first and now street kid :)
I enjoy that you get different dialogues out of that but it would be great if the time you get to spend in the lifepath would get expanded (also the time you have with Jacky).

Cheers :)

Nomad, then i've started new stealth netrunner build and thought that Corpo can acquire better implants and hacking stuff, what a shame :)

Corpo for me, then I'll probably go with Street Kid and finally with Nomad.

So far Lifepaths are comparable to origin stories from Dragon Age: Origins - short unique prologue that leads into a common, longer prologue, some lifepath-specific dialog options and a lifepath-specific quest or two. In that sense I'm not overly disappointed as I enjoyed that aspect back in Dragon Age Origins. That said, it would have been nice if:
- the lifepath part of the prologue was a bit longer
- the lifepath-specific sidequest was a bit longer/more substantial
- the lifepath-specific convo options had more clearly communicated benefits/drawbacks.
- there were more lifepaths
- there was maybe a lifepath-specific character skill/trait

Nomad was my first pick, even though it was pretty even fight between nomad and street kid. Corpo is definitely gonna be my second playthrough. And at the moment it seems that also street kid will eventually get his/her own playthrough.

I started with nomad because I thought Id be able to wander about and slowly make my way into the city, but alas I was mistaken, then corpo, now I am on very hard with a street kid and this will be my epic playthrough!

Top Bottom