Why buying Ornaments on PC is not possible with Meteorite Powder?

+
As mentioned above;
When I enter the shop on the PS-version there is always shown that the purchase can (only) be made by using meteorite powder -
Unlike on pc, where there is no other option shown than paying money for the ornaments/card backs.
Is this intended? Because i don't see a reason why I could not spend my pool of resources and get forced to pay money..

Looking forward to an explanation / a fix of the circumstance

Sincerely

Rattenkopf

How unfortunate.
Now I've got a decent headache.
Well that's what we got (momentarily) for supporting Homecoming till console releases...
Went off Gwent for some time, looked inside for some brief investigationary/meta/faction overview lately -
conclusively: less substance abuse, guys xD
Its like sitting at a stół z powyłamywanymi nogami

DRK3

Forum veteran
@Rattenkopf Can you do me a favor and tell me the cost of current ornaments with Powder on consoles please? I wanna know exactly how pissed off im supposed to be at CDPR for this right now...

@Rattenkopf Can you do me a favor and tell me the cost of current ornaments with Powder on consoles please? I wanna know exactly how pissed off im supposed to be at CDPR for this right now...
lol usually all of them go for 1200(?) like all the Ornaments u could/can buy on Pc (even the crimson alternative back)

EDIT:
Ok so Seasonal Pack goes for 1800 and the Syndicate Borders for 1500-some Ornaments range between these values (1600) but most of them are for 1200....im just asking myself why i preordered Crimson Blood,f if they sell the Elder Skin and "alternate" Cardback anyways...

Last edited:
Top Bottom