Why Gigs in Cyberpunk feels like a serious downgrade from Witcher contracts...

+
I would believe it when I see it, but now keep doubting... /QUOTE]

Yes. I specially don't like how they handled Judy situation today. Feels like they are challenging our intellectual level.
Post automatically merged:

I would believe it when I see it, but now keep doubting...

I use non lethal build, yet non of them bother to plot a revenge. They only remember the things V did in prologue, everything else is nothing for them. There is one mission, first time I heard from these maelstroms knowing who I am. Other than that, scavenger also has one too, and there one time where I get recognized for revived from dead. They know who V is, just don't bother to make a move. After prologue, I should be big enough to take over the night city since everyone is afraid of me. A district system sounds good, anything that help to improve.

Personally I don't think expanding quest line will make a good impact. It creates more conversation. I think the problem lie on the unconvincing facial animation. The perfect lip synch, but doesn't synch well with other animation like neck, eye, brow, etc. Their mouth will open and close perfectly on start and end of every sentence respectively while the head is still moving. It just feels unnatural. Not to mention all characters have slender neck because of using this semi-auto Jali system. Sometimes they looks like bobble head when they fixed on a posture and talking. The occasional wedging of their posture somehow works, but weird at times. This also the reason why we don't see much of physical interaction between characters. Most of the time they stood there, crossing their arms, hands on hips, etc. Its not a bad thing, it speed up production and able to pack more lines. However, TW3 did way better with manual facial animation and has camera angle that show which character is talking rather than manually pan towards different characters do their things independently.
Yeah ... I specially don't like how they handled Judy situation today. Feels like they are challenging our intellectual level.
Regarding gang reputation, game world feels dead to me. Gigs just feel like checking off tick boxes without any consequences.
I completely agree that Witcher 3 had better cutscenes & dialogue. JALI animations look impressive in certain scenes in main quests but in Gigs and Vendors, it’s just boring because they look like statues in a single place.

Last edited:
Top Bottom