Will this be on SONYs next platform?

+
The Witcher 3 has been announced for PS4 so I'm going to assume CP2077 will be as well. The PS4 is using PC parts. so its vary easy to port from PC to PS4 . I do hope it gets developed with PC being the focus and scaled down for consoles. By the time its out a lot of us will be using 20nm graphics cards and GDDR6

typo meant xbox720

My question still stands. Why the hell would CDPR suddenly disregard PC or the possibility of releasing their game on the PS4? No, don't even try to say they can be bought out by Microsoft. While I could believe such a thing for some Western developera, CDPR is just as unlikely to sign an exclusivity contract with Microsoft as it is to suddenly start wanting to get bought out by EA.

My question still stands. Why the hell would CDPR suddenly disregard PC or the possibility of releasing their game on the PS4? No, don't even try to say they can be bought out by Microsoft. While I could believe such a thing for some Western developera, CDPR is just as unlikely to sign an exclusivity contract with Microsoft as it is to suddenly start wanting to get bought out by EA.

Relax that will never happen. They wont be selling anything exclusively to one console.

Top Bottom