Will we see these colors again?

+
I hope so.

Attachments

• 1560451033702.png
    1560451033702.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 211
What is funny is that majority of people wanted the game with a darker tone last year. They complained a lot.

not majority, just a loud minority. and its CDPR's fault. if they had shown a few dark places like a overview of night city at night both sides would have been satisfied. instead they chose to go only day time and this is the result.

Unless a dev says otherwise I would assume the city center is still colorful. The last trailer was set at night time in a different area of the city.

I think I still don't understand the issue here? It's not like the new screenshots and gameplay sneak peek suggest the game is suddenly a brownwashed colorless Call of Duty/Gears/Killzone.

I really want that density of people to remain on that level. That is the only thing I'm really worried about. The only other game I have seen a density of NPCs like that is Hitman, but everyone is standing in place. As for the colors, I think we'll see them in game. Especially during the morning portions.

Guest 4211861

I think I still don't understand the issue here? It's not like the new screenshots and gameplay sneak peek suggest the game is suddenly a brownwashed colorless Call of Duty/Gears/Killzone.
we don't know anything yet

I think there should be a specific colour and lighting scheme to the game that'd set it apart from other city sims like GTA and Watchdogs for example.

Top Bottom