Will you go Digital or Physical?

+

Physical or Digital?

• Total voters
Both! Steam digital and a physical (GOG). I'm never gonna play it on GOG, ever. Steam is my preferred platform. But since CDPR hasn't been keen on making steam physical copies, no choice there. GOG Galaxy needs like 3-4 years more of development and features before it can compete with Steam's UI and features. Especially with the steam UI overhaul patch coming soon.

People still buy physical copies of games?

Most often - no. But if the physical copy has a value - yes. In this case the physical copies of CD Projekt games always had a value to them, on one hand no DRM, on the other physical extras. So why buy a digital edition, if the physical release is so good and made with care and love (like the pamphlet in The Witcher II with the coin and other stuff).

Physical most def!
I will def get the CE because I am hoping that it will include this...
I made a thread today talking about what you would like to see as the figure in a CE and have a photo of this figure!! Check it out and let me know what you want to see :)

on consoles we buy physical because we can trade it in at gamestop and get about 40% back that goes into the next pre-order. But obviously when it comes to CP77 i wont be selling it back. which is why i might go digital.

Physical if there is a cool collectors edition, else digital. I voted for physical here because I really hope there will be a cool collectors edition.

on consoles we buy physical because we can trade it in at gamestop and get about 40% back that goes into the next pre-order. But obviously when it comes to CP77 i wont be selling it back. which is why i might go digital.
It looks like you have an erroneous 0 in that figure ;)

I would prefer physical, but the only game stores I know of didn't leave me satisfied with my last few purchases. So GOG, at least I'm sending the money as directly as possible to CDProjekt.

If I ever find a physical collectors edition or something I will consider buying it again, but it's more likely I'll go for artbooks or some such.

Digital, from GOG.
I am thinking of getting the collectors edition if it interests me, that's what i did with the Witcher 3 it came with a GOG code to active which was great, Problem is having to wait until it arrives...

Let's get physical, physical
I want to get physical
Let's get into physical
Let me hear your body talk, your body talk
Let me hear your body talk

Top Bottom