Witcher Ps offs

+
Witcher Ps offs

Greetings, I am new here and hope this fits here.
I am working on a project and need to get some data from communities about RPG games that have some kind of feature or other that really annoyed the players/community.

What I need is a list of things that people hated about a game, that a or many RPGs do in game.

please list as many that come to mind.

(example)

1: Hate how powerful monsters can spawn in areas when you are not able to combat them.

2: animals having loot on them that should not be there.

In some rare cases, the player can select a dialogue option that is delivered in a tone completely unexpected and against his/her intention. "Whoa! I didn't know Geralt was going to say it like that!" In these situations context is not enough. Text can be interpreted many ways and how you say something can make a world of difference. It's just like on the internet, you can post a comment and someone will read it with a different tone in mind and then you have a misunderstanding. It's not always needed but, in some situations, The Witcher 3 could have used icons or hints at the tone of dialogue options to help the player make a choice that's more in line with his/her intentions.

Top Bottom