Witcher sense not working

+
Witcher sense not working

I cannot use Witcher sense on Playstation 4. L2 button works properly with other games but doesn't work with Witcher. How can I fix this?

I would contact CDPR Tech Support directly:

http://en.cdprojektred.com/support/

Was this always an issue, or did it appear recently?

If possible, try beginning a new game and seeing if it works in that case. If not, try loading your oldest possible saved game and seeing if it functions.

Micrapdonleo;n9771641 said:
I cannot use Witcher sense on Playstation 4. L2 button works properly with other games but doesn't work with Witcher. How can I fix this?

If you have option to try another controller, that might be worth a try too. Witcher 3 can be pretty picky with controllers.

I'm having the same problem, I can not use the L2 button on PS4, how to solve this problem? In other games it works perfectly. The version of my game is the witcher: wild hunt complete edition. I solve this problem, because i will not be able to play without this function corresponding to button L2.
Appreciate.

Last edited by a moderator:
nerdz78;n10330482 said:
I'm having the same problem, I can not use the L2 button on PS4, how to solve this problem? In other games it works perfectly.

Did you already try another controller like suggested above? There has been plenty of controller buttons that don't work with Witcher, even if those work perfectly with other games.

I just changed the configuration of the PS4 controller. Assign another button to witcher sense and it worked perfectly. I changed the (L2) by the directional (top) and both buttons worked well, including the L2 that previously did not work. The error is in the sense witcher. which does not work on L2, but any other action works with this button. The mistake is of the game and not of the control. Please correct this.

I just bought the game on my ps4. Game of the year edition, everything worked just fine until my Witcher Sense (L2) stopped working all of a sudden.
Changed the controller and reinstalled the game, deleted the save game but nothing seems to work.
I have 3 DS4 controllers. The witcher sense works when I'm on the horse and the L2 button works every time in other games.

It's a specific bug.

I just bought the game on my ps4. Game of the year edition, everything worked just fine until my Witcher Sense (L2) stopped working all of a sudden.
Changed the controller and reinstalled the game, deleted the save game but nothing seems to work.
I have 3 DS4 controllers. The witcher sense works when I'm on the horse and the L2 button works every time in other games.

It's a specific bug.

Did you try loading older save games to see if it works there?

Top Bottom