X360/PS3 version - When?

+
I play on a videoproyector on a 100 "screen at 1080p lying on a sofa. With keyboard and mouse placed on a table made ​​to measure allowing this . But this has nothing to do with the topic of the thread XD , is only a penis demostration .The game is a game created for the console from the start, please we do not believe the nonsense espoused by producers and marketing. The game supports the mayority resolutions natively used by potential buyers of the game ;).It was first presentation in Russia, the realm of PC gaming with a gamepad in November 2009 . We know it works perfectly on the console thanks to the CD project comments on Gamespot - made with consoles in mind -. The game will be released on console and not in a long time, unless a meteorite falls on Earth or a grade 10 earthquake with a huge tsumami in the Baltic sea destroy CDproyect headquarter XD

DelightfulMcCoy said:
Aside from the fact that I don't even own a tv (or a couch), I still prefer to sit "inside" my movie, just as I sit "inside" my game. So, it's really personal preference, not a truth universally acknowledged. ;)
It's selective indeed, but as tv monitors in general are bigger and still are combined with a couch I believe it's a more prefered aspect (if you can choose) to watch a movie.
DelightfulMcCoy said:
Nope, no penis enlargement (tell me how you do that with a monitor). But I can enjoy my games and movies in a nice size, plus working on the pc is definitely better with a few inches more. So again, personal opinion, not the only truth. ;)
It's a special ritual we men have, but I can let you know it involve tender words, stroking the monitor and a longing gazeful look as our manhood arise. Or is this taking it too far?

Lupercus said:
If it were financially practical I'd say CDProjekt should hold off until the next gen, the current one is what?,
Do believe it:It - IS - financially practical to release TW2 to X360 and PS3not later than within the next 6 months.A lot of multiplatform fans are rather interested in and eagle-eyed for it.Money talks andI hope contents do too..

Besides, there's talk than Sony and Microsoft won't be marketing new consoles before 2014. CDP will use all the buzz and positive reviews of TW2 to prepair the terrain for a console version. Probably before the end of 2011. I'm no oracle but I suspect a console port is already in the works and almost finished. Feedback from buyers of the pc version will provide additional input as to what needs to be further tweaked and changed.

They will no doubt be busy patching after release, they also mentioned doing dlc. I doubt it would be sooner than 6 months.

antho009 said:
antho009 said:
antho009 said:
How can CDP successfully port TW2 to consoles? The game will trouble even the high end computers! They would literally have to scale it down considerably, and even than there would be difficult. Console hardware is severely outdated, and all the beauty of TW2 would have to be sacrificed in order to work properly. But, I have nothing against it, and if they succeed, it would be great!
They have mentioned that the REDEngine is very scalable and of course certainly it will not look as beautiful as in the PC version and there may be some sacrifices to be made in terms of gameplay.
Crysis 2 have the same requirements as TW2 and it runs smoothly on console...Besides, they already said that they tested the game on consoles and that there won't be a huge difference between pc and console in term of graphics
And you believed it.

Console has like 512Mb of RAM! How can there be anything but the huge difference?! Minimum for PC is like 1/2 GB, four is recommended..

Yes, but that 512MB RAM isn't being used to run an operating system like Windows. If you consider Windows itself is usually using 512MB RAM just to run, then having 1GB on a PC is equivalent to having 512MB on a console.

n4meless1 said:
Console has like 512Mb of RAM! How can there be anything but the huge difference?! Minimum for PC is like 1/2 GB, four is recommended..
The biggest difference will be how the streaming is handled. Crysis 2 looks and performs very similar to the PC version but it has some aggressive texture pop to make it possible with the limited memory. It's constantly loading and unloading textures. Witcher 2 streams levels also. So the PC version will be able to hang onto more level sections in memory before having to unload them, while a console version will have to remove them from memory more often. Oblivion had a similar situation. If you walk into a new section on PC it loads that section, but if you back tracked the previous section would still be in memory so the load time would be almost non-existent. On console you'd have to load that old section over again.So asset juggling will be a big hurdle, but it's also what they're looking out for when they say the game is designed with consoles in mind.

Top Bottom