Yuikami's The Witcher Versus Fanarts [Updated 31 Aug]

+
Yuikami's The Witcher Versus Fanarts [Updated 31 Aug]

I spent some time reading their story during the travel and I think some of them are really funny! XD
So I actually spent sometime imagining them. I'll be updating this topic instead of posting a new one for the gags.
Anyway I'm a witcher, yuikami in world1 xD

MORE: #8, #10, #12, #26

What she would look like; (which later I changed to a bard 'cause there were this debated on my DA page about girl can't be witcher thing... then more arguments somewhere else about this too so I wasn't sure anymore and mostly stick with the bard.)

Ceann Treise
Night finds you in the swamps. You light a fire and plan to wait for morning. It's quiet and boring. The only sound is the bubbling of foul water. Suddenly, a toad appears in front of you. You remember a ballad about a princess turned into a toad. You look to be sure nobody is watching, then lift the creature and kiss it. Goddammit! You taste duck weed, spirodela, and common frogsbit. Yuck! That must be how bloedzuiger dung tastes. Worse yet, the amohibian doesn't have the slightest intention of changing into anything nicer.

You decided to take a shortcut and swim across a pond among the bogs. You are in the middle of the overgrown pond when something pulls you and you are dragged underwater. At the bottom, a few drowners lunge at you. You were not prepared for this kind of fight

Meeting a really nice witcher who helped training Dasnarr! [after dying 6 out of 10... yes I suck so bad OTL]

yuikami said:
I spent some time reading their story during the travel and I think some of them are really funny! XD
So I actually spent sometime imagining them. I'll be updating this topic instead of posting a new one for the gags.
Anyway I'm a witcher, yuikami in world1 xD

What she would look like; (which later I changed to a bard 'cause there were this debated on my DA page about girl can't be witcher thing... then more arguments somewhere else about this too so I wasn't sure anymore and mostly stick with the bard.)

Ceann Treise
Night finds you in the swamps. You light a fire and plan to wait for morning. It's quiet and boring. The only sound is the bubbling of foul water. Suddenly, a toad appears in front of you. You remember a ballad about a princess turned into a toad. You look to be sure nobody is watching, then lift the creature and kiss it. Goddammit! You taste duck weed, spirodela, and common frogsbit. Yuck! That must be how bloedzuiger dung tastes. Worse yet, the amohibian doesn't have the slightest intention of changing into anything nicer.

Wow, amazing!!

In the Witcher mini-series Vesemir says there are female witchers in other schools, and Geralt does meet and battle one. He might have been referring simply to women as young witchers are very naive about the world.

volsung84 said:
Wow, amazing!!

In the Witcher mini-series Vesemir says there are female witchers in other schools, and Geralt does meet and battle one. He might have been referring simply to women as young witchers are very naive about the world.

OOMG RLLY!?!?!?!?! YAY!!! Thank you so much for this information! xD

yuikami said:
OOMG RLLY!?!?!?!?! YAY!!! Thank you so much for this information! xD

Adela: http://witcher.wikia.com/wiki/Adela_%28witcher%29

She also had friends allegedly from her school. As I said, maybe she wasn't exactly a witcher but Vesemir has to explain things to naive young witchers somehow.

Again, great art!

:Dance in joy!: *0* Is there any information of what her school is called or where is it located?? :D

PS: Added more picture xD!

Wow, nice design. I really like your colouring. The other pics are funny. I'd gladly see more.
And who knows if there can or can't be witcherettes. Maybe girls would adapt mutations even easier than boys but no one has ever bothered to try since they think women are weaker. ;) Don't believe in rumors - especially in the witcher universe.

Thanks guys xD!

Arosus said:
Wow, nice design. I really like your colouring. The other pics are funny. I'd gladly see more.
And who knows if there can or can't be witcherettes. Maybe girls would adapt mutations even easier than boys but no one has ever bothered to try since they think women are weaker. ;) Don't believe in rumors - especially in the witcher universe.
Glad you find them funny xD I was wondering if those pics could amuse anyone 'cause I'm very bad at telling jokes lolz. Ayee~ soooo many rumors out there~ x_x\

Anyway, uploaded more pic! xD!

Unexpectedly, something jumps on you, digs its claws into your neck, and bites you. Convinced that you're being attacked by a wyvern, you grab a dagger. However, it turns out to be a normal, black bat. Annoyed, you kick the little monster and dispatch him straight into the deepest bog. The creature flies away squealing, but the witch appear out of the mist. she looks angry... It looks like you crossed her familiar.

Berengar Quest
You hear a rustle behind you. You turn around and, at the same moment are knocked over by an Aard sign. You getup and cross a swords with an assailant. After a while you recognize the witcher, he recognizes you, and you stop fighting. You remind yourself that you both once belonged to the same guild, but he left and has harbored a grudge against it since then. You don't know what he intends to do or what to expect of him. You quickly estimate weather you are able to defeat him and if the situation really force you to fight.
You accuse the witcher of being disloyal and challenge him to a duel. You defeat you opponent. After the fight, you search his body and find something interesting. As you are examining the object, the witcher stabs you with a knife - it turns out he was still alive. You furiously stab him a few more times.

MORRRRRRRR I'm sooo totally hooked up with this xD!

You meet a strange old lady. The woman is digging a hole in the gorund witch a stick and muttering some incantations. You ask her about the kikimores in the swamps. she replies that she'll fix the tar-makers and they will all be eatten by the kikimores. A magic glow surrounds her. You realized that she's not a farmer, but a dangerous witch!
[walks way]
You politely say goodbye to the old woman and walk away. Honor: +1

You hear crying and a conversation. after a while, you notice a young woman dressed in mourning hugging a man who has clearly ended his human existence. The woman breaks out of the embrace and, after a bit, hugs him again. You are witness to the meeting of a couple separated by death. After a minute, you are spotted. the undead warrior draws his rusty sword and attacks you. You remind yourself that last night a suspicious character offered you a reward for an armed drowner.
[Talk, Try to reason with him]

Read through the thread and laughed a lot. :p Great art, you're really talented. Keep up the good work! : )

Yayy thanks xD People laughing makes me happy!

MORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!

You stop on the pond shore to catch a few carp for dinner. You realize that the easiest way would be to knock out the fish with magic. However, a moment after casting a spell, you are also hit by kinetic spell and pushed into the water. You come to the surface and hear insults from a druid angry over your method of fishing.

You ran out of food and had to abandon your journey. You tried to eat some swamp plants, but you probably should not eat the one with red leaves... The world became so soft and fluffy... You have no idea how you got back to Vizima.

You walked though a swamp, well aware that one incautious step can lead you to the bottom of the bog. At one point you hear a feeble groan. Several dozen steps from the path there is an unconscious child wailing deliriously. You have the impression that other beings are speaking through the child. Your conscience and curiosity tell you to approach it, but thought of crossing the bog is terrifying.
[Ignore him, I need to get back to Vizima and I was half dead DX]
You tell yourself that crossing the swamp means certain death and that you cannot do anything in this situation.

You meet a Vodyanoi priest. From his gibbering, you try to understand what he wants to tell you, Certainly the content is important as the fishman seems very preoccupied. You focus as best as you can and manage to understand him. It turns out the priest wants to inform you about the shrinking population of carp in the nearby pond. You yawn, bored, and walk away.

yuikami said:
You tell yourself that crossing the swamp means certain death and that you cannot do anything in this situation.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it! Now avert your accusing eyes the kid was dead when I got there *cough*

Sheylia said:
That's my story and I'm sticking to it! Now avert your accusing eyes the kid was dead when I got there *cough*
Sometime ignorance is a bliss xD it was the kid's own fault for wondering in the swamp! LOL!

I finally get the chance to leave the swamp!! XD woohoo!!! I was about to have enough of it, too!

May be go back to Vizima sewer... some really funny ones there, too! XP

Ahh, these made me laugh so hard! Yuikami's facial expressions are priceless! I really like the one with the witcher helping her, it's adorable :]

Top Bottom