Older Release Date and General Speculation Thread.

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
BeastModeIron;n9691831 said:
They're hiring for PR Manager to represent the studio for North America, getting ready for big surprise announcement in the near future hopefully, id say further along then most realize.

They've filled that position like 3 times now in the past couple years. I doubt it has any bearing on the game's progress.

Lisbeth_Salander;n9693481 said:
I got some sources telling me it's coming out christmas.
She said christmas 2018. So that's a bummer, but at least you know you have the whole year to master games that inspired CDPR to get ready for CP2077, i.e Dark Sun, Planescape: Torment, TES2 Daggerfall, VtM: Redemption, Fallout 3, Deus Ex: IW.

Guest 4149880

metalmaniac21;n9693921 said:
She said christmas 2018. So that's a bummer, but at least you know you have the whole year to master games that inspired CDPR to get ready for CP2077, i.e Dark Sun, Planescape: Torment, TES2 Daggerfall, VtM: Redemption, Fallout 3, Deus Ex: IW.

Who said Christmas 2018? And that's a lot better then mid 2019 or way into 2021 damn. Please 2018 I'm getting hype fatigue...

Guest 4149880

asheram;n9694861 said:
Cyberpunk 2077 will release on the 20th day of some month in 2020, you all know it.

Yeah once they scrap all work done up to December 2018 and rebuild the game for Red Engine 5 on next gen Pro Elite Triple X consoles and all new PC hardware, they'll probably release the teaser trailer sometime in Q4 2021, but its only a few months after until release...

Last edited by a moderator:
Why does this all sound so orchestrated? Almost like an add, one could think, right.... "A leak" dripping bits of info at certain seemingly agreed upon intervals for a Youtuber to publish and discuss at length...

:rly?:

Last edited:
metalmaniac21;n9716741 said:
I HURT MYSELF TODAY
For anyone that's played "Secret World" or say "Star Trek Online", while both MMOs they both have extensive single-player content that you can spend days/weeks on and multi-player you can pretty much ignore if you choose to.

YES, both are MMOs, and thus stress the "best gear from multi-player" and cash shop aspects. But the basic concept of extensive single-player content coexisting with multi-player environment exists and works.

Suhiira;n9717391 said:
YES, both are MMOs, and thus stress the "best gear from multi-player" and cash shop aspects. But the basic concept of extensive single-player content coexisting with multi-player environment exists and works.

Sadly both are boring as hell to me. And both did quite poorly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom