CB Flashback

+
CB Flashback

If I remember correctly the last time CDPR added 20 new cards in CB... there was a rank reset..right?or no

Safe to assume this patch coming in Aug..will also be a reset ?

If the season ends with the new cards there should be a reset.

I hope for a soft reset though otherwise the forums will be flooded with pay2win complaints. At least for a week or so till the good players rank up.

TheShift;n9212441 said:
If I remember correctly the last time CDPR added 20 new cards in CB... there was a rank reset..right?or no

Safe to assume this patch coming in Aug..will also be a reset ?

Wasn't there a reset just because of the new ranking system being introduced? I don't remember.

KasumiGoto;n9212961 said:
Wasn't there a reset just because of the new ranking system being introduced? I don't remember.

Ha.. thats why I'm asking..

I'm not 100% sure

The reset was because of transition from Closed to Open Beta. New card release in Dec did not reset closed beta. CDPR has not indicated they will reset at all again - not even for transition from Open beta to Full Game (though it's possible, but highly doubtful).

Treamayne, people here talk about rank reset, not account reset.

IIRC, there was no rank reset in CB. We had our level progress wipe, due to new levelup system/daily rewards, though. It was introduced just as I achieved level 100, so I guess it really was needed.

Imo it would be a good thing, ranked is a joke atm. Of course resetting without fixing the problems wouldn't really be a result.

Top Bottom