The joke has gone too far, uninstalling.

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
The joke has gone too far, uninstalling.

Congratulations on the pathetic state of game balance at the moment, take your nilfagaard spy or other meta decks, and play them in the company day and night, because starting 2018 the gwent hype at this rate will have totally died out. I was supporter of the game, can make all decks in game, but i prefer to consider the funds lost, and just go play some other game, instead of playing this game as it was a boring job.
If a miracle happens and the fun and possibility is back, maybe i will come back.
Congratulations CD Project Red for alienating loyal customers, if you consider that a benchmark then consider changing route asap.
(PS: Dramatic design shifts on core stuff - gold immunity or nearly all cards agile or whatever at beta phase of game is just fail. Imagine all those game designers that design gold card mechanics with gold immunity in mind - all null and void)
I hope gwent suceeds, but it seems higly unlikely atm.

He has some points tho'. If i were to put a dollar in bank everytime I encounter Swim's Restore SK and Spygaard i would probably had enough money to buy a flat in downtown New York. Having a new meta with every patch is Blizz's strategy to keep the attention. Please don't go in that direction CDPR. We love you.

I agree with you that meta things are garbage since one of main mottos of Gwent that its Fair & Balanced and depends on skill, but it's not proper reason to uninstall and completely hate the game and think that it will never be again and that it will be only worse :)

BrandyWO;n9836271 said:
I agree with you that meta things are garbage since one of main mottos of Gwent that its Fair & Balanced and depends on skill, but it's not proper reason to uninstall and completely hate the game and think that it will never be again and that it will be only worse :)

Ok , uninstalling i thought again about, but definately not playing until it becomes fun again. I really wish this game to succed, the art is awesome, and the company has good credentials, but last 20 days or so every time i try to play a game i just alt f4 before game ends, it feels like a chore.
Maybe some hard love from the fans is what is needed atm, because if game releases there is not going back, some drastic changes are needed atm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom