Make Wiley banish ambushes again

+
Make Wiley banish ambushes again

I used him a lot before to kill toruviel,iris. He was not even used by others in ranked so the nerf is stupid.
Because he cant kill ambushes so i had to drop him, dont see iris anymore just vomitpoints elfs.

Ambushes can be locked even when face down. With the current ST Meta, it might be worthy using Radovid/Auckes/Morvudd. If you have Malena problems especially.

ser2440;n10492312 said:
Ambushes can be locked even when face down. With the current ST Meta, it might be worthy using Radovid/Auckes/Morvudd. If you have Malena problems especially.

locks are low tempo, especialy in skelige.

Pruny;n10492742 said:
locks are low tempo, especialy in skelige.

So are Ambushes. when you play them down, you get nothing. That is a weakness to control and ambushes. If you want to exploit that, that's the way.

Donar an Hindar isn't low tempo at all though. Plus, you might deny Hattori's targets by moving the elven scout from their graveyard to yours.

you cant be sure if the ambush is silver, if you donar a saper thats useles. Please stop offtopic, this thread is about willey...

Pruny;n10492932 said:
you cant be sure if the ambush is silver, if you donar a saper thats useles. Please stop offtopic, this thread is about willey...

I pointed out to you why your logic is flawed. I was very much in the topic. If you want me off the thread however, I'll oblige. I'll just sit back and laugh with the next post where you say you quit.

Last edited by a moderator:
ser2440 Toned down the post a bit. Please, don't try to push it.

Anyhow, your reply may fall on deaf ears anyway because:

Pruny;n10494942 said:
braindead elfs and create everywhere. this is my last post, i quit, deleted the game, goodbye cdpr

Top Bottom