Status
Not open for further replies.
oOxhaosOo;n10002451 said:
hm

Renfri
Silver Neutral
Strength: 2
Ambush: timer 2
Weaken the highest unit on the opposit row by there base power.

I really like the idea, ability wise, but i strongly disagree on: neutral ambush. Let poor ST keep a part of their faction identity for themselves.

not sure what faction this this thee suits but

- 4 power, ambush. Reveal when an opponent searches a deck (not sure f it should be 'when a player'). That search doesn't occur
- as above with spawn

Just a few off the top of my head....

1. Bronze cards that are worthless, but when all 3 copies are played, they merge into a powerful gold card (perhaps 3 "Omen" cards that bring forth the Ragh Nar Roog)
2. A card that shuffles all(or several) cards in opponent's hand back into the deck and deals them a new hand
3. A card that allows you to deal any other card, face down
4. A silver special card that detonates on a random side of the battlefield removing 25 points from that side
5. A weather card that affects both sides of the battlefield
6. A card that reveals it's value (different every game) to the opponent, only after both players pass
7. A low value gold card that returns to your hand every time it's killed
8. A human shield card that draws all aimed and/or random attacks/damages
9. A spy card that jumps back and forth between the sides until the end of a round (or keeps jumping over to the winning side)(or the losing side)
10. A gold card that forces two enemy units to duel each other
11. A card (named perhaps "a place of power") that intensifies the power of all of the effect cards (both, positive and negative)
12. A leader card that allows a deck to have one extra gold card (but one less silver card, perhaps)
13. A silver card (perhaps "a closed city") that would block the opponent from dealing any spies onto your side for several turns (or a whole round) (banish it after)
14. A powerful card that targets all enemy with a specific tag of your choice (perhaps a "blade oil") (good countermeasure against bear decks - "half the power of all units with a (beast) tag")
15. A gold card that allows you to turn back time, and change your last play (if that's too powerful, it could also sacrifice one of the units in your hand)
16. A card that destroys the enemy unit that reveals it.

Let me know if you like those, I can come up with more.
I think we should have more cards that would allow a very clever beginner to beat a higher level opponent with much better cards.
Feel free to vote on your favorite ones, maybe this way they will be more likely to appear in the next upgrade...

Last edited:
Change Golden Froth to alchemy - currently sage cannot conjure Golden Froth which makes him or Golden Froth usless.

[Card Suggestion] Geralt: Axii

Here's my idea for another Witcher Sign for Geralt.

What Axii does? Axii can manipulate the weak ones and forces them to attack each other. betrays them.

How this card works? You'll play this and choose a unit. Then it will deals it's base power to next to this units. Not like Duel, only deals damage.

Value of this card? 7+7+4 = 18 strength max.

Can Target Golds? Yes.

Just an idea. You can improve that.

I like the idea of a gold that when played causes both players to revive 2 cards from their graveyards and for the player who did not play the card both must be revealed.

New card idea

Afterlife spell. A spell which puts the tag afterlife on a unit. An afterlife unit goes to the graveyard with all boosts intact. Thus a revival returns the unit with boosts intact as well. Also you could use it on resilient units to prevent the loss of boost at the end of the turn.

Vseznaika;n10085491 said:
Just a few off the top of my head....

1. Bronze cards that are worthless, but when all 3 copies are played, they merge into a powerful gold card (perhaps 3 "Omen" cards that bring forth the Ragh Nar Roog)

9. A spy card that jumps back and forth between the sides until the end of a round (or keeps jumping over to the winning side)(or the losing side)
10. A gold card that forces two enemy units to duel each other

I quite like ideas 1 and 9 (9 could be double agent, kingmaker, 'neutral' bystander). Idea 1 fits into a cultist or inventor of a weapon of war type theme

10 already exists (I:M). Is there a role for a straight forward magic inspired effect- destroy target bronze unit? It's single target removal which has many situations where it's useless or worse than scorch/ igni

Leaders that change deck building dynamics may be interesting (eg start with one less gold but can use 2 extra silver slots. An alternative would be lose a gold and silver slot - your deck can start with 20 cards). Worked well in games like netrunner (FFG version)

Great purge- spy removal/ boon. As it's situational it needs a hazard to go with it (some sort of propoganda effect)

Last edited:

Gość

The Monster of Tufo [12 pts.][Silver]

- Monster, Relic
Ability: If enemy is in the top row push him out of the board and send him to graveyard or move enemy to higher row and hurt yourself by 2 [pts.]

A tsunami card,starting in melee, dealing 1 damage to all units on the row, then moving to the next row every turn. Gone after 3 turns.

a ST card that gives any card in your hand the ambush capacity.

Last edited:
Some new Cards and Mechanics

Here are my suggestion for some possible future cards. Feel free to suggest changes in case I made them too OP or too inferior. I will split them on factions.

*** Neutral ***

1) Silver Sword
> Faction: Neutral
> Type: Special, Item
> Quality: Silver
> Effect: Deals 5 (or 6) damage to an enemy. If it is a Monster (necrophage,beast, construct, relict, insectoid) destroys it instead.

2) Steel Sword
> Effect: Deals 5 (or 6) damage to an enemy. If it is a Humanoid (soldier, elf, dwarf, mage, Support etc.) destroys it instead.

3) Curse
> Type: Special, Spell
> Effect: Deals 3 damage and apply Banish(explained at the end of the post).

4) Rose of Remembrance
> Quality: Gold
> Effect: Replays a Gold unit and boost it by 2.

*** Monsters ***

1) Wraith
> Faction: Monsters
> Type: Spectral
> Quality: Bronze
> Power: 3 (or 4)
> Effect: Summon all copies of this unit from the deck.

2) Penitent
> Power: 5
> Effect: Deals 2 damage to an enemy. If the enemy was destroyed, spawn a 2 power Wraith on a random row (this wraith is different by the one above, do not trigger any summon ability). When played on full moon, deals 4 damage instead.

3) Plague Maiden
> Effect: Choose between 2 actions: Spawns and plays Epidemic or Plays a bronze or silver spectral from your deck.

4) Nightwraith
> Power: 7
> Effect: Haunts an enemy for 2 damage (haunt is a new mechanic, a negative token, more informations at the end of the post). If played on Full Moon, is boosted by 2. If enemy is under Blood Moon, the haunt damage is increased by 1.

5) Barghest
> Type: Spectral, Beast
> Effect: Deathwish: Damage an enemy on the opposite row by 3.

6) The Beast
> Type: Leader
> Quality: -
> Power: 6
> Effect: Choose between haunting 2 enemies for 2 damage (each turn) or destroying a 8 power or less enemy unit and banishing it

7) Noonwraith
> Effect: Choose between 2 actions. Damage an enemy by 5 or charm and enemy with 5 power or less.

8) Torment
> Type: Special
> Effect: Haunt an enemy unit for 2 damage. If the enemy is under Blood Moon, deal 2 initial damage also.

9) Necromancer
> Type: Mage
> Power: 2
> Effect: Damage an enemy by 2 and apply Banish (negative token, described at the end of the post).

10) Darkest of Nights
> Type: Special, Spell
> Effect: Apply Full Moon or Blood Moon on 2 rows.

*** Scoia'tael ***

1) Vernossiel
> Faction: Scoia'tael
> Type: Soldier, Elf
> Power: 3
> Effect: Spawns and plays 1 bronze or silver item.

2) Poisoned Blade
> Effect: Deals 2 damage and apply Poison on an enemy for 2 damage each turn. (another negative token, explained down)

3) Brokilon Dryad
> Type: Dryad, Soldier
> Power: 8
> Effect: Deals 2 damage to 2 enemies.

4) Riordain
> Type: Elf, Officer
> Power: 4
> Effect: Plays a Verihedd Officer, a Verihedd Dragoon or a Verihedd Brigade from your deck. (you can choose what to play)

*** Nilfgaard ***

1) Saboteur
> Faction: Nilfgaard
> Type: Agent
> Power: 1
> Effect: Poison the unit to his right by 2 damage each turn. Spying.

2) Rience
> Type: Agent, Mage
> Effect: Choose: Plays a revealed unit from your hand, weaken it to 1 but trigger its deploy ability twice or swap one of yours revealed units.

3) Jan Struycken
> Type: Agent
> Effect: Select an enemy bronze unit and place the copies of it at the end of the enemy's deck.

*** Northern Kingdoms ***

1) Siege formation
> Faction: Northern Kingdoms
> Type: Special, Tactic
> Effect: Select a bronze machine and create 2 copies of it.

2) Blue Stripes Trapper
> Type: Soldier, Temeria
> Power: 3
> Effect: Ambush: When your opponend plays an unit, flip over and do 2(or 3) damage to it.

3) Caleb Menge
> Type: Soldier, Redania
> Power: 7
> Effect: Lock an unit and weaken it by 3. If it's a Mage, destroy it instead.

Details:
> Haunt is a new mechanic and one of the negative tokens. When a unit with haunt is played, you select an enemy who will recive 2 damage at the end of your turn. The haunting will end if the picked enemy dies. One enemy cannot be targeted by multiple haunts. Is like a hazard but it applies only for one unit, not for an entire row.
> Banish is a negative tokens. It's utility is simple. Units affected by Banish do not go to the graveyard and cannot be resurected later.
> Poison works like Haunt, deals damage every turn, at the end of the enemy turn. Haunts damages at the end of your turns.
> A unit can be under a negative token and under a hazard at the same time, but it cannot have more than 1 negative tokens at a time.

Block card placement tech card?

Some kind of spy unit that block unit placement? (e.g. no units can be placed to the right of this unit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom