x

You have decided to merge your account with the GOG.com.

You can now start participating in the community discussions.

x

You chose to opt out from the merge process.
Please note that you will not be able to access your account until you opt in.

We strongly encourage you to merge your RED account with the GOG.com one.
If you want to do it later please try logging in again.

• Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Visual Bugs & Cards Being Stuck (Poll)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visual Bugs & Cards Being Stuck (Poll)

Hey guys,

I would like to help devs improve this game and I am constantly sending reports to them. Hence, I am starting this topic in order to consolidate information in one busket.

I see lots of people complaining on visual bugs like cards hanging in the air, rounds not starting (the screen with "Somebody won the round" gets stuck), absent or present weather effects when they should not or vice versa, etc. You got the idea.

What I noticed is that I had absolutely NO bugs until I started using GwentUp addon. As soon as I installed this one I started seeing some visual bugs. What my thought is - if it is the root cause (or at least one of them) we should be able to determine it and everybody who is interested in helping devs is encouraged to test game with and without it, to participate in the poll and to post your thoughts in this topic.

For those who are not aware, here is the thing I am talking about: https://gwentup.com/

I use GwentUp and I experience visual bugs
    11.54%
    I do not use GwentUp and I experience visual bugs
    75.00%
    I use GwentUp and everything is okay
    5.77%
    I do not use GwentUp and everything is okay
    5.77%
    Other
    1.92%
    Last edited by 4RM3D; 01-06-17, 20:07.

This game is so bugged, i cant chose cards in 50% of games. Just lost 150 rating bc of it:
    Screenshots have desclaimers.
    Cards stucking in nowhere, phantom cards, etc
    Video - https://youtu.be/QEVfIWVXbz0
    Last edited by ZenaRose; 01-06-17, 03:42.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Im sure its bug with Nenneke btw

Comment

I played Emrion on round 2 and Gremist was one of the choices. I discarded two cards and when it was done, he stayed there throughout the game. I'm on Windows 10.

Off-topic suggestion: Please put the "Hide Cards" and "Show Cards" button on the same location. It is confusing for users to click Hide in the middle and look for the Show button at the left side.

Thank you.
            Last edited by IamSylvanHunter; 30-05-17, 07:51.

Comment

I had the same problem. I was playing a card and the other player forfeit (saw that because i got a gg from him) but the card was still floating in the air.
              Even the time ran out but nothing happend.
              Had to shut down Gwent to get out.

Edit: But i got the daily reward and xp.
              Last edited by Kourleth; 30-05-17, 09:34.

Comment

Look at the picture. Is that supposed to be okay for the Open Beta? I actually lost the game because of this bug. Awesome.
                When I was supposed to select the cards I was not been able to do anything. And the whole 2 rounds it was like this.
                Va fail, elaine - caed'mil, folie! Glaeddyv dorne aep t'enaid, bunn'droh ithne i'yachus.

Comment

Just lost a game due to having 1 card less cause i couldn't see it or click it.

Comment

Please send these issues to Support: https://www.playgwent.com/en/contact-support

Try to give them as much information as possible about what happened. If you suspect that Nenneke is the problem, mention that too. If you are able to reproduce these issues with a certain formula, please tell them that too.

Comment

Ill just slide this pic here, so it says i have five cards, which is correct, prob is, the cards are not coming out to my hand, so theirs no way i can play aside from the two cards in the pic cause it whats left on my hand on the previous match..... this was round 3 btw.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Done. Something new with Nenneke sh1t on my second work PC:

Comment

Originally posted by Birkewedd View Post
                          Look at the picture. Is that supposed to be okay for the Open Beta? I actually lost the game because of this bug. Awesome.
                          When I was supposed to select the cards I was not been able to do anything. And the whole 2 rounds it was like this.
                          I haven't had that one happen before, but I had a match that I had the cards I had just drawn floating there in the middle of the screen the whole match. you should report the one you encountered to the tech support though

Comment

Threads merged.

Firstly, can anyone explain what the circumstances are to arrive at this bug? (I'll edit the title once that's clear.)

Secondly, let's everyone stay calm, please. How does anyone make any mistake with anything, ever? Same here. It seems like it should be relatively easy to fix if it's card-related.
                            People always ask me, "What's in the box?" I get the question a lot. "Come on -- what's in the box!?" I won't tell them...but I'll tell you. Go on.
                            You can see what's IN THE BOX!!!

Comment

You just drop Nenneke or another card with multiple choice, like Detmold/Dandellion/Shani (but most time its Nenneke) and cards stuck when they "returning" to deck from main screen. Then u cant play any card until end of timer

There are example - played Nenneke last before i pass and then...
                              https://youtu.be/QEVfIWVXbz0
                              Last edited by ZenaRose; 01-06-17, 03:42.

Comment

Working...
                              X