x

You have decided to merge your account with the GOG.com.

You can now start participating in the community discussions.

x

You chose to opt out from the merge process.
Please note that you will not be able to access your account until you opt in.

We strongly encourage you to merge your RED account with the GOG.com one.
If you want to do it later please try logging in again.

• Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Visual Bugs & Cards Being Stuck (Poll)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visual Bugs & Cards Being Stuck (Poll)

Hey guys,

I would like to help devs improve this game and I am constantly sending reports to them. Hence, I am starting this topic in order to consolidate information in one busket.

I see lots of people complaining on visual bugs like cards hanging in the air, rounds not starting (the screen with "Somebody won the round" gets stuck), absent or present weather effects when they should not or vice versa, etc. You got the idea.

What I noticed is that I had absolutely NO bugs until I started using GwentUp addon. As soon as I installed this one I started seeing some visual bugs. What my thought is - if it is the root cause (or at least one of them) we should be able to determine it and everybody who is interested in helping devs is encouraged to test game with and without it, to participate in the poll and to post your thoughts in this topic.

For those who are not aware, here is the thing I am talking about: https://gwentup.com/

I use GwentUp and I experience visual bugs
    11.54%
    I do not use GwentUp and I experience visual bugs
    75.00%
    I use GwentUp and everything is okay
    5.77%
    I do not use GwentUp and everything is okay
    5.77%
    Other
    1.92%
    Last edited by 4RM3D; 01-06-17, 21:07.

So on my PC and desktop about ever 4 games I get to the final round and the mulligan part begins and my cards are invisible. It varies a bit but inevitably I cannot see them, or get a trace part on the bottom and cannot select them or finish the redraw and thus lose the game. So what causes this? Have a high end desktop and low end PC and occurs on both, so it's something other than graphics cards.

Comment

I've got very same issues, usually on round 2, or when some cards bringing from my deck are played like the Royal Decree

Comment

Yeah my card shows in the pile to the right like your's and its just stuck there, and sometimes plays and most of the time I just see my game go down the shitter, sooo many times now I get a draw or search card, and as soon as I get a deck draw I see nothing and its pretty much game over.

Comment

Always happens after the first round is over. All of my cards get bugged and i can't use them. I also can't pass the turn or surrender.
          Anyone experiencing this? I've had this happen 6 games in a row. This bug also occurs in Challenges game mode too.
          Any fix? I attached a pic, excuse the crap quality

https://s12.postimg.org/bd3ae315p/Gwent_bug.png

*edit* copy the link from here
          Last edited by Captain_Cringe; 29-05-17, 16:53.

Comment

Game is unplayable in this state, every game is doomed from the start.

Comment

Same here, happened in 1 of 6-10 games. I won the 1st round, then after mulligan, game tells me that my opponent still choosing, I cant see my hand, cant mulligan myself. So after some time we autopass turns was a TIE.

Comment

Same happened to me yesterday - was stuck in the "fog" saw nothing what I am clicking or which card I redraw and game was lost.

btw: I dont like the fog / "blindness" anyway, when opponent is still drawing cards
                Last edited by musekatze; 29-05-17, 20:20. Reason: typo

Comment

So it's happening every 2 games now. I get to round 3 and when it goes into mulligan stage I cannot see the new card or even select it to remove it. I can sometimes click finish and it will start the 3rd round but I cannot play the card it invisible on the bottom of the screen, and god forbid I use my henselt ability cards never make it on the board from deck. GAME UNPLAYABLE at this point.

Comment

mrthinker

Please contact support and let them know about this bug.

Comment

Captain_Cringe

Thread merged.

Comment

This game is so bugged, i cant chose cards in 50% of games. Just lost 150 rating bc of it:
                        Screenshots have desclaimers.
                        Cards stucking in nowhere, phantom cards, etc
                        Video - https://youtu.be/QEVfIWVXbz0
                        Last edited by ZenaRose; 01-06-17, 04:42.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Im sure its bug with Nenneke btw

Comment

Working...
                              X