Looking for certain Witcher 3 song

+
Looking for certain Witcher 3 song

Hoy,
I am looking for one of the Witcher 3 track, but I can't remember the name.

Only things I know is that I watched it on youtube, it was about 5 min long, the concrete video had background picture of Geralt fighting some big black-white cow-like monster (fiend, maybe - don't know what it is called); and it is never played during gameplay.

Middle of the song was skellige theme like - soft, calm, fresh; ending was classic Witcher 3 melody, well known from all the trailers - but played more extremely - like with iron and stuff...

Does anybody have any tips ? :)

0248991;n10771991 said:
Does anybody have any tips ?

Sounds to me like it might have been an arrangement of various tracks. Maybe try searching for "Witcher 3 OST Medley". I just searched now, but wasn't able to find anything with the "Cow Fiend" as a background. You might be able to find the same music, though.

(That enemy was a bit of a joke, by the way. There was an exploit in the early versions in which players could kill cows that would almost instantly respawn, then sell their hides for outrageous amounts of coin... CDPR's answer was: if you kill too many cows in quick succession, you get that thing. ;))

SigilFey;n10773421 said:
Maybe try searching for "Witcher 3 OST Medley"
It is none of what I have found by searching this on youtube.
Geralt of Rivia song remainds me it a bit, so I tried to search for extended version, but that was not it either.

SigilFey;n10773421 said:
CDPR's answer was: if you kill too many cows in quick succession, you get that thing.
Yeah, i saw that.

0248991;n10774161 said:
It is none of what I have found by searching this on youtube.
Geralt of Rivia song remainds me it a bit, so I tried to search for extended version, but that was not it either.

Yeah, i saw that.

I'm very into to orchestral / choral / OST music. I'll poke around at some point and let you know if I come across any likely suspects.

Is this what big cow thing you're speaking of?

Attachments

• Tw3_journal_morvudd.png
    Tw3_journal_morvudd.png
    407.4 KB · Views: 573
Deraj-Mohah;n10786011 said:
Is this what big cow thing you're speaking of?
I think yes.

Managed to find the image, which was background of the video. But maybe, this fiend was in different pose

Well it sounds like it might be the fight with Morvudd - was it the song in this video -
?

EDIT: If you google "Skellige Battle Music" you can find a bunch of options on youtube. Most are unreleased unfortunately so far as I know.

Last edited:
That soundtrack was also part of a trailer from CDPR for The Witcher 3. One of the first, when they announced, they work on TW3

Top Bottom