(SPOILERS) Savegame from the end of the main story with Triss or Yennefer romance

+
(SPOILERS) Savegame from the end of the main story with Triss or Yennefer romance

Hi all,

I just finish the game with the ending in which Ciri become a witcher.

So, I'm looking for savegames (one with Triss romance and one with Yennefer) just before ending, before Ciri enter the tower.

If anyone interested, I can share my save too.

Thanks all.

I have some saves near the end of the game, not exactly where you need it, but at the end of Battle Preparations and in the witcheress epilogue. However, you can also change the choice with a few console commands:
Triss romanced:

addfact(q309_triss_lover)
addfact(q309_triss_stayed)
removefact(sq202_yen_girlfriend)
removefact(q208_yen_lover)

Yennefer romanced:

removefact(q309_triss_lover)
removefact(q309_triss_stayed)
addfact(sq202_yen_girlfriend)
addfact(q208_yen_lover)

Neither:

It Takes Three to Tango:

addfact(q208_yen_lover)
addfact(q310_triss_yennefer_payback)

Notes: q208_yen_lover may very well be unneeded, and q310_triss_yennefer_payback is needed only after Final Preparations.

Also, for the Ciri empress ending instead of witcheress, use this command (assumes Emhyr not visited and Nilfgaard won):
addfact(q110_visited_emhyr)

Last edited:
Hi

Sorry for up an much old topic, but I want some advices.

First in the game, I said to Triss to stay and said I loved her.

After, (because I also wanted to test the Yennefer romance) I put this command in the console :

Then I romanced Yen in Skellige.

After that, I prefered Triss, so I put this command :

Today, I arrived in Kaer Morhen, and in the welcoming, I did not have the little moment with Yen or Triss.

When I teleport from the island where I found Ciri, Ciri hug Vesemir, Yen and Triss finally.
When I said that is cool to seeing them, I don't have some minute with Triss, and Yen neither.
I directly should go into the castle for the cinematic "council"!

I fear that I have the much talk about quest with the threesome which I don't want.

How to remove the yen romance and having just Triss romance?

Can we still just before Kaer Morhen's battle or just after change the romance?

Thank you, and sorry for my bad english.

Last edited:

sv3672

Forum veteran
Did you load a save from an older version of the game? That may sometimes cause issues, it is perhaps best to load the game from before returning to Kaer Morhen from the Isle of Mists, and then enter all the commands from your second spoiler again (maybe also addfact(q309_told_triss_you_love_her), but that might be unneeded).

Boy oh Boy

Thank you very much for your answer and help. It worked! :)

For answer your question, I did not load an older version of the game. Because is still my first play on the Witcher 3. And yes, when I have the issue at Kaer Morhen for the welcoming, I tried a lot to reload at the Isle Of Mists and put in the console command the commands that you put in the second answer of this topic.

But I stilled have the same problem, even if at the Isle Of Mist, just before returning Khaer Morhen, I put this command :

But no changes, same issue. No little time with Triss.

Then I tried something different. I'm thinking about the fact that, maybe the order of the commands has an importance.
Because I want to remove Yennefer romance and add Triss's one, I decided to invert the order of the command.

First I put the command for removing Yennefer romance, and after that, I put the command for add Triss one.
Also I add the one which you purposed to me.

Then you have this command :

addfact(q309_told_triss_you_love_her)

I tried just now. Reloading my save at the end of the Isle Of Mist, puting the command, come back to Khaer Morhen, and thes YES!

The welcoming is changing, and I have the little moment witch Triss. ;)

Don't know if the order of the command has an importance or not. Or if it's your command that worked, or both. But it worked! ;)

Thank you very much a lot! :)

sv3672;n9467031 said:
Did you load a save from an older version of the game? That may sometimes cause issues, it is perhaps best to load the game from before returning to Kaer Morhen from the Isle of Mists, and then enter all the commands from your second spoiler again (maybe also addfact(q309_told_triss_you_love_her), but that might be unneeded).

December 16th 2017

I actually had to create an account just to thank you! I didn't think that the relationships were long-term. I realized that I hated Triss's character. So instead of using the console command "addfact(q309_told_triss_you_love_her)" i used "removefact(q309_told_triss_you_love_her)" and everything worked out for me! So thank you very much, and have a happy holiday.

Top Bottom