Witcher 3 GOTY physical edition - DLC not installed?

+
Witcher 3 GOTY physical edition - DLC not installed?

Hello everyone,

I've bought the Witcher 3 GOTY on disc a while back and played it a fair amount on my PS4.
Later on, I bought a PS4 Pro.
After downloading my previous saves from the PSN cloud, I can't load my previous saves.
It says I don't have the two dlc packs installed?
I don't understand, since both DLC came with the disc.

Can someone help?
Thanks in advance.

I've discovered the problem.
After starting a new game, I was able to load my old save after completing the tutorial again.
So apparently it downloads or registers in the background while playing the tutorial.

Welcome to the Forums, revansgc!

revansgc;n10951940 said:
I've discovered the problem.
After starting a new game, I was able to load my old save after completing the tutorial again.
So apparently it downloads or registers in the background while playing the tutorial.

Good to hear you got it working, but the game should have recognized everything right off the bad. It's possible that something simply didn't finish installing correctly, then finished in the background while you were playing the tutorial. As long as it's working -- kill a drowner or 20! ;)

If not, feel free to send this in directly to CDPR Support:

http://en.cdprojektred.com/contact-support/

Last edited:
Yeh, GOTY seems to require completing the tutorials for getting fully installed. Same happened to me with my GOTY edition. And has happened to others too. So I guess it's normal thing to happen.

Top Bottom