x

You have decided to merge your account with the GOG.com.

You can now start participating in the community discussions.

x

You chose to opt out from the merge process.
Please note that you will not be able to access your account until you opt in.

We strongly encourage you to merge your RED account with the GOG.com one.
If you want to do it later please try logging in again.

• Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Problem with savegame

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with savegame

Pulled out my Witchergame again after a year, installed both DLC, and now cant get my old savegame to function since I am missing "New game +" and 4 missions somehow?
    Is there a solution?

Originally posted by Fnord73 View Post
    Pulled out my Witchergame again after a year, installed both DLC, and now cant get my old savegame to function since I am missing "New game +" and 4 missions somehow?
    Is there a solution?
    Sounds like there are some of those free DLCs missing from your PS4. I assume that this is the standard version of the game and not the GOTY.

Go to the store and download all those DLCs again, which you used earlier. That NG+ DLC is one of them.

Comment

Thank you for your answer.

Already tried to see if there was something in the store. Is it named something that doesnt start with "The Witcher 3"? Or, to be more precise, what is the name of the file I ned to download? I can not seem to find it in the Store as a single free DLC.

Comment

Originally posted by Fnord73 View Post
        Thank you for your answer.

Already tried to see if there was something in the store. Is it named something that doesnt start with "The Witcher 3"? Or, to be more precise, what is the name of the file I ned to download? I can not seem to find it in the Store as a single free DLC.
        At least this is how it works in Finnish store version:
        Type witcher in the search field.
        Search for Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (not the GOTY version, but the standard one, which was at the bottom of the results list for me) and go there.
        At the right side of that page is something called related content or DLCs. Whatever that is in English. Go there.
        Then you should see the list of those free DLCs available. Each DLC has to be downloaded separately.
        Download NG+ and all those quests that you are missing.
        Last edited by Sunsibar; 15-11-17, 04:11.

Comment

Working...
        X