SOLVED Most of the Free DLC is Missing on the Xbox Store?

+
Most of the Free DLC is Missing on the Xbox Store?

I need the free DLC to load an old save I had to have my stuff for Blood and Wine. I don't NEED it. I could start a new game without any of my stuff or experience in Blood and Wine, but it would obviously be greatly preferable. When I try to load, it says I need XYZ dlc I used to have.

Okay, easy fix. I go to the Xbox Store to find the free DLC where it used to be. Only it isn't there. When I search witcher, there are only three free DLCs -- New Game +, Scavenger Hunt: Wolf School Gear, and New Quest - "Where the Cat and Wolf Play..." What am I missing?

iCake

Forum veteran
Just go to the "manage game" section and you'll see all the stuff you previously downloaded for the game under "ready to install".

My games & apps ---> highlight thd game's tile and press the menu button on your controller ---> choose "manage game" in the pop-up window.

Terrific! Thank you. I'm not entirely sure if this is what fixed it or it was me finding them on the Microsoft store on my computer and telling them to install, but this is super handy, and I'm sure would have worked if the other way didn't. Thanks!!

Top Bottom