Asking for help - Localization problem

+
Asking for help - Localization problem

Hello!
So I want to edit the game's files (dialogues, quests, journal entries etc.) The problem is, that I cannot find them. So my question is Where can I find and how can I edit these files?
I know this forum part is quite dead but I don't know where to ask this question.

Hey. I know that you can hardly read this message and whether you will need it now, but I will answer the question. To be able to change the localization of modules, you need to go directly to the D'jinni editor, then click on the Module tab, then click on the open module ... - select the object of interest through the right window. In the "Module Explorer" window, select "Module Properties" to localize the name and description of the module. In the Conversation folder you can change - localize the replicas of the characters, and then figure it out yourself. I don’t know the journal entries, as I literally know the editor for a week. I apologize for my English, if anything is unclear - I could attach screenshots. I hope someone will be useful.

Top Bottom