x

You have decided to merge your account with the GOG.com.

You can now start participating in the community discussions.

x

You chose to opt out from the merge process.
Please note that you will not be able to access your account until you opt in.

We strongly encourage you to merge your RED account with the GOG.com one.
If you want to do it later please try logging in again.

• Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So what level were you before the final boss?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
This discussion is older than 365 days. Information contained in it may no longer be current. Please do not post new messages without substantial need.

• So what level were you before the final boss?

I am on level 40. I wonder what level you were at before fighting the final boss.
    I have to mention that I did all the side quests in the game that I could get my hands on.
    Last edited by Senteria; 10-02-14, 01:52.

Most times I think 40 to about 45 and above . There is a cap limit of 50 but that requires a LOT of monster grinding and a LOT of trips to merchants .

Comment

45 or 46 perhaps. trying to reach 50 doesn't worth all that trouble. an above level 40 character can acquire all the important and useful skills.

Comment

I haven't ever finished higher than level 38. In this game, my Geralt tends to be attribute-heavy; I don't advance any Sign beyond level 2, and the only Sword style I advance to level 4 is Group Steel. At this level, the Act V and Epilogue bosses are still pushovers.

Comment

Okay I leveled during the winter map, so it is precisely level 40. I did not grind on monsters and I just did every side quest I could do. It was hilarious though when at the optional last boss I could spam my igni like 30 times in a row and he still would not die. Fully mastered the igni sign as I wanted to do a bit more with my magic this time around.

Comment

^Were you aware that igni's power level is largely dependent on your intelligence (sign intensity IIRC)? The WIld Hunt King didn't take many ignis when i played with igni nearly maxed.

I think i was 38 or maybe give a couple levels. Which IMO is very very high and makes the game a cake walk. Nay, cake walk is putting it mildly. It was like playing Doom with most of the cheats on.

Comment

I just finished it on level 46. On this level, I think Geralt might as well just glare at the enemies and they'd die. I think I'll restart it though, it was not my intention to finish it, I was just going to spend my days monster hunting and nights playing dice poker with Thaler. I might try to reach level 50 this time.

Comment

I finished at level 37, I left some quests behind (specially act I) but my Igni killed the Wild Hunt really faster
                I also finished with that mahakam steel sword and aerondight silver one, my Raven armor was elven version

Comment

Working...
                X