[ACT III] spend time with alvin

+
[ACT III] spend time with alvin

Hi all, im hoping someone can tell me where i can buy candy as i have dropped all the peices i had collected for space in my inventory.I've checked all the vendor's in temple/trade district, anyone know anyone else to try pls?thanks

Lofte said:
Hi all, im hoping someone can tell me where i can buy candy as i have dropped all the peices i had collected for space in my inventory.I've checked all the vendor's in temple/trade district, anyone know anyone else to try pls?thanks
need to know that too :eek:

Errr.... I store a Sugardoll for this ;D That's sweet, too :p ;D (i dont use yet, becouse he dont want that... so i'm not sure....) But i saw candy (just like a chocolate egg ) in a loot, but thats realy rare, thats right.

Well it's "sweets" he wants and considering the supposed time period.. I think "candy" is a horrible anachronism.. I just gave him a honeycomb instead, he seemed to enjoy it.

imarkon said:
solved: found a candy during the raid in the sewer against salamander fisstech factory :p
damn!when i turned home to give him the candy........ he didn't want it anymore :Dso i could end the romance with triss 8)

And the moral of the story is. Always carry sweets for young children...... or is that just wrong ?I gave him a suggar doll and he seemed ok with that.

lol what if I don't want to be an adoptive dad? I've been ignoring the kid and avoiding giving Triss a ring. She leaves him alone all the time to party too. :eek:

Heh, too true. Kinda makes you wonder about Triss. Way to be responsible, and she's supposed to be protecting Alvin, too. No wonder he burns down sheds!

I think the peasant trader in the temple quarter sells candy as well as milk?But one of the Salamandra kidnappers that I fought had a sugardoll and a candy on him, so I didn't have this problem.

I gave him that 3 piece dried fruit, he went like: Oh my god, such a nice treat for a lowly kid! Thank you! I wanna be a witcher when I grow up too!

Just think about it: You give the kid a sugardoll you just looted off bloody remains from the sewers.. :D

i go to give the ring to shani (hopeing to get some afterwards) and she keeps saying spend time with alvin. i have went through all the options of dialouge with him so far just got past him saying he played pick-up sticks (for the 3rd damn time today!!!) :wall: :wall:

Top Bottom