Quest items inaccessable

+
Quest items inaccessable

I am unable to progress in the game due to being unable to put the Lightning Rod into the golem's hands in the forest swamp. I went to the druids and payed 500 Orens and went to the order blacksmith to make me the rod. The lightning rod simply is not visible in my inventory. I had a similar problem earlier with being unable to use Sephirots because they were not appearing in my inventory. Thanks in advance.

MMMorshu said:
I am unable to progress in the game due to being unable to put the Lightning Rod into the golem's hands in the forest swamp. I went to the druids and payed 500 Orens and went to the order blacksmith to make me the rod. The lightning rod simply is not visible in my inventory. I had a similar problem earlier with being unable to use Sephirots because they were not appearing in my inventory. Thanks in advance.

Have you scrolled through the quest items? The scroll buttons at the left and right of the quest item display will reveal items that are currently off the screen. It's something that's easy to overlook.

Top Bottom